KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Daredevil in Drag

Daredevil in Drag
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Daredevil in Drag

"Ya. For real. Sounds like a great idea. I'll call you in an hour and let you know how it goes."; Daredevil hangs up the phone after saying that and runs to the mirror.
Using his radar sense he can become anything or anyone he wants to like a mime or a morph.
It takes him all of the full hour to apply the make-up but the C.I.A. wants this to go off without a hitch so he uses a tuneing fork to adjust his voice and modulate it to the include the sexyist sounds a guy will ever hear from a women.
He can actually make the man ejaculate with a wisper.
Daredevil mental note to self: "Don't forget to tell this tone to Blackbolt."
Daredevil laughs a bit.
Happy Dance
Ring ring ring
hang up
Ring ring"Ya."
"Hey it's me Matt. Things went perfect. I can pass as a women no problem."
"Daredevil you have to realize that this is a level 1 difficultly. The hardest job on the planet."
"I'm aware of the psychology of this game agent.
Send me a letter when I get there.
Father Anthony will be my contact so adress it to him. I'll be known as Miss Radella."
"Mode of transport?"
"Launch me on the bomb and I'll land on my feet. I have some talents you know. Make sure no on sees the bomb in case I need to use it."

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 12:57 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Miss Radella(Daredevil for the record) sneaks through a summer breaze and moves the crowd with a smell that makes them want to leave the area. With no one else around Miss Radella takes out the glass on the fifth floor window and relplaces it with the exactness that it took to dress up.
There is a letter waiting on the end table for Miss Radella.
Opening it by blowing on it at just the right pressure makes little nosie.
Miss Radella reads the letter and laughs a bit. The agent has a noise filter installed in the building so that Daredevil can hear thoughts by the pressure that they exert on the brain cells.
Daredevil is glad he can act as a telepath today. He only has 24 hours before the bomb he landed in on goes off. If he gets back to the landing sight in time he will be able to use the letter Agent Hailarious(not really his name but Daredevil likes his humor) sent him as fuel to get out of the immediate vicinity.
Miss Radella listens at the door. The hallway is empty except for an elevator that happens to be at the 5th floor. Miss Radella moves at a speed that can only be seen with sonic radar.
Miss Radella moves her tounge at sonic impulse level and knocks out everyone on the 5th floor.
Moveing like a windstorm Miss Radella catches the elevator in time to ride it to the lunchin.
The door opens and she uses her cain to distract the people waiting for it by tapping the cain at a sound level to descreate to be heard but still haveing the desired effect.
She enters the cafe` and moves like a lioness at the 1000 pound giant. This was her target but no one knew when he would be here.
He is as tall as the ceiling so Miss Radella will have to use her cain.
Speed doesn't impress a giant so Miss Radella trys to read his thoughts but the only thing she hears is a Fonzy theme. Sit on it.
The letter said the 1000 pound giant sits on things.
Miss Radella doesn't know how he did it but he used a stop watch to time everyone and caught the cain and tossed it away and sat on top of her.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 03:10 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Miss Radella improvises and pulls a Dazzler move. Wiggling her fingers he catches the eye's of all in the room and blocks the light from their eyes with just the right positioning of his fingers. Then he moves them again and the sudden light explosure blinds everyone temporairly.
The Giant stands up and Miss Radella uses her cain on the Giants arms to a pressure point. Searching the giant was easy. He had one pocket full of money and another one inside his shirt with a photo.
Miss Radella retrives the photo and races to the bomb and uses the letter to refule it.
Launch in 5...4...3
Daredevel secures himself to the bomb with his line and lands at Langley with the photo.
The Giant was the only one who ever saw the face of the agent in the photo and Daredevil adjusted his memory with a few slight acts of telepathy.
No one but the C.I.A. and Daredevil knows what the agent looks like now and with just enough time to have dinner Daredevil will make his date afterall.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 06:52 PM