KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T5: Battle For the Future

T5: Battle For the Future
Started by: SlickRick69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Cool T5: Battle For the Future

OK, while the hype from T4: Rise of the Resistance is still fresh (HAHA!! yeah right...) I'll throw out some ideas I have for the follow-up conclusive chapter of the the Terminator saga...

since T4 covered the years from Judgment Day 2007- New Years Day 2019, T5 will start soon after and cover 2019-2032, including the aftermath and recovery of the Crystal Peak resistance forces, whether they have to relocate or simply reclaim and rebuild Crystal Peak after the end of T4, more advanced Machines, Robots, Infiltrators, and Terminators, more battles, death and destruction...

The Resistance makes moves to retake California, still focusing on Cyberdine and CRS's apparent fixation with CA and being centralized in the LA area.. John and crew make way thru post-apocalyptic LA, using leads established by the Baja Command, where Sarah Connor had been in hiding and regrouping before her return in T4. LA is discovered to not be central to the Machine army any more, so the fight returns to Navajo Peak, and eventually, and ultimately, to Cheyenne Peak where the final betrayal and twist and secrets are revealed, and the future loop is set into motion...

Kyle grows up and joins the fight, with Perry and the 132nd division, from 2022-2027... Perry gets killed, and John takes command of the 132nd to lead them from the scene of Perry's death...

without giving too much away, there will of course, be the re-introduction of Terminator T-850 or whatever Arnold or Whoever else, the 'recognizable face' of the Terminator, whether it be a good guy or bad guy again... and, the end plays out like we know: the invention of a working TDE, the smashing of the SkyNet defense grid by the resistance, the conquering of the SkyNet central core base, taking over the TDE and sending Terminators and Resistance warriors back to the past...

so at least 3 or 4 major battles, Man vs Machines. in LA somewhere, sometime, in 2027 when Perry is killed and John takes over, in 2029, when the Resistance first uses the TDE to send Kyle back, and again in 2032 when the T-850 kills John Connor, before being defeated itself, reprogrammed and sent back to save John and Kate in the past... and enough human drama, man vs man and man vs himself stuff to satisfy the folks who like a good story to go with the good battle scenes... enough story and battles to close all the loops, and still more story, to keep everyone guessing and surprised and satisfied with the ending to the story...

...until Terminator 6, that is!

what do y'all think? what's missing? should I continue? should I be stopped at any cost?! stick out tongue

eek! cool roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 07:19 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

hey slick. couldnt read all of ur t4 but i will as soon as i get time

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 08:49 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

thats ok alic... I know you have trouble with the big words, and the long posts, and all that... its ok, take your time, sound it out...

smile

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:40 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

I think you should go on and feed me with your story cool just kiddin'. I'm hoping to see how this one ends. cool

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:23 AM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I'll get to it... got busy with other things.. but mostly you know the story of T5, if you know the stories of the first 3, plus my T4... T5 just wraps it all up in the loop... and ends in a way that explains what happens after the loop closes...

I'll get started on it eventually though, if you want to read it in detail...
what would you hope to see in T5? Usually I write sequels to theatrical or video releases, not sequels to sequels of theatrical releases I already wrote... so I dont know if my T4 is 'complete' enough to start T5... any way, I will try soon... let me know what you like/don't like about all the Terminators including my T4, and we'll see what sticks...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 09:18 PM
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

Ok but I will need to find your other movie posts that you did. It would be great to read them all in order to see clearly what happens. cool

I'll be waiting for your story and don't worry. Take your time. wink

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 10:05 PM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

MovieKiller, my only contribution to the Terminator franchise of stories is my T4: Rise of the Resistance... there are no other movie-script story posts to find besides the T4 thread I started...

the rest of the Terminator universe that my story is based on is from the VHS releases of the previous films, not based on some weird twisted angle I have for the whole series... I took what I learned from the first 3 movies and made the 4th script story work, that's that.

So, you take what

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:25 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

MovieKiller, my only contribution to the Terminator franchise of stories is my T4: Rise of the Resistance... there are no other movie-script story posts to find besides the T4 thread I started...

the rest of the Terminator universe that my story is based on is from the VHS releases of the previous films, not based on some weird twisted angle I have for the whole series... I took what I learned from the first 3 movies and made the 4th script story work, that's that.

So, you take what you learned from watching the first 3, and from reading my version of T4, and tell me what's missing, and what could make T5 work, and what would make it suck, etc etc... and we'll see what happens...

I probably won't even write T5 until there's a REAL T4 out in theaters and I see what they did for their idea, then write T5 based on the VHS or DVD of T4... but, if there's more feedback from the 5 people who have read at least parts of my T4, maybe I would write my T5, just for 'the fans'... my whole 5 fans!! smile

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:26 AM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

If T4 proves to be a major hit at the box office then T5 just might see the light of day.

Perhaps this should be called "T5 General Discussion And Ideas"?

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:52 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Sure why not, I am curious as to how the story could possible be continued.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 09:35 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I have T4, T5 and T6 all plotted in my head and some on paper, covering all the 'known history' of events reported by T-101 and other characters in the past movies, from 2007 to 2032, from the 'creation of the Infilitrators, to the T-101 killing John Connor, and ways to close the time loop, or to continue the story after the closing of the loop. Even including a whole new and powerful enemy Terminator prototype that truly spells the end of everything man and machine have been fighting for for 30 years...

Battle For The Future is MY vision of T5, follow-up to Rise of the Resistance, my vision of T4. I had the whole T4: Rise of the Resistance script posted here once... maybe it got removed, stolen, and sent to Mostow to be made into the film we will see in theaters...

I'll post it again...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:04 PM
alic88
Barzakh

^hah good1

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:10 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Very good ideas,

Welcome back to the Terminator forum Slick, I thought you were never coming back or had left KMC.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:47 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Yeah, as you can see our numbers are slim.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:48 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Hopefully Ahnold will come back some time this month just like he said.

If T4 does well they might milk the franchise one more time by making a T5 with John's kids. wink

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 01:08 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

As if they aren't milking the franchise as it is :P

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 02:32 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet

Welcome back to the Terminator forum Slick, I thought you were never
coming back or had left KMC.

I'm not back, just browsing...

I will post my T4: Rise of the Resistance script again though, for all you who may have forgotten...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 03:58 AM
Praylu

Well it was good to see you back even if it was only briefly. Also those were some very nice ideas and concepts you came up with for T5.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 05:54 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

thanks... sems like my T5 might be sorta what is rumored to be the current state of T4, with the human resistance, and a older (30-something??) John Connor...

I'm thinking though, that without ANY returning cast from ANY of the past Terminator flicks, no Arnie, no Nick Stahl, no Claire Daines, possibly Michael Biehn playing John Connor???... seems very likely that T4 might just...

dare I say...

SUCK

there, I said it... seems a stupid thing to do, skip so much of a storyline, even though we sorta know the history of things to come, it would be nice to see it played out, with twists and turns enough to keep us interested (like say, for instance, my idea for T4) THEN hit us with the next installment (say my idea for T5) and wrap things up...

eh, just my opinion

then again, I think the possibility of a matter-to-energy Terminator would be totally cool, and would offer a perfect way to amp things up and tie things off for the whole story! It's a new next level of evil threat, but in the end, 'killing' it by containing it, could lead to the ultimate end of Skynet, in a way that the super computer brain could not even conceive of!! It would be ultimate, I tell ya!! Ultimate Terminator action!!!

but, I digress...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 01:49 AM
Praylu

I completely agree Slick, I would have definitely done the story differently for T4 and T5.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 04:31 AM