KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » dream terminator

dream terminator
Started by: mhark_rolls18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mhark_rolls18

dream terminator

i know that we are all very keen when it comes to what kind of terminator would appear in each sequel of terminator..... so let me hear what kind of terminator do u prefer to appear on the next sequeal

I want my terminator to be:
features??
intelligence??
gender type??
weapons??
abilities??
my terminator's name??

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:28 AM
mhark_rolls18 is currently offline Click here to Send mhark_rolls18 a Private Message Find more posts by mhark_rolls18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Good question, ill give it some thought and reply back later.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 05:11 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mhark_rolls18

my terminator:
name: prototype T-1XMOS
this terminator is based on TX but this one has more features and capacity that enables it to achieve 100% success rate
gender: female ( I would like DEMI MOORE for this type of terminator)
-it has a hard powerful endoskeleton that houses the central core which contains a powerful nuclear bomb (the bomb only activates when T-1XMOS fails her mission or it gets itself terminated)
-the endoskeleton of T-1XMOS is covered with a shape shifting liquid metal
-the thing that is different with T-1XMOS is that, its left arm has no endoskeleton only liquid metal alloy which allows it to change into any shape or stabbing weapons it wants (like long sharp knives or even a hard shield)
-its right arm has a built in plasma cannon like its predecessor the TX but unlike the TX its other weapons on the right arm has far more advance weapons like LASERS, shockwaves, electric balls
-T-1XMOS's right arm is based on the design of TX but in one incident the TX broke its right arm in a combat with T800 which is a disadvantage to its part because it contains its primary weapons, so to prevent this mistake they installed a program on T-1XMOS that enables it to fix a damage part that cant be fix by liquid metal alone, provided with enough resources
-in terms of strength T-1XMOS is comparable to TX the only difference is that T-1XMOS has a different type of endoskeleton in its legs that allows it to reach its maximum running capacity unlike other terminators
-it also has a good analysis program that detect valuable targets and it is also equip with the latest sensors that allows it to be more sensitive of impending dangers or approaching targets
-its analysis program is so sophisticated that it is very effective against other terminator during combat. T-1XMOS could analyze other terminators pattern of attacks thus allowing T-1XMOS to evade them at 100% accuracy
-T-1XMOS contains all data regarding how all terminator works thus giving it the knowledge of how to defeat them.
-it also has the TX’s ability to control other machines only that the T-1XMOS transmits a more powerful virus in controlling other machines so that these machines will have a hard time resisting the virus thus T-1XMOS will achieve 100% control over them.
-when T-1XMOS feels like it is about to fail it then starts to use its hidden weapon; a powerful heat wave cannon( it works like this; the liquid metal over its mid body would open up revealing its endoskeleton abdomen composed of six plates comparable to the human abs,, these six plates would open up showing us a small protruding cannon, to use this the T-1XMOS’s back will also open up revealing two small satellite dish that starts to absorb heat energy, this collected heat energy forms a small yellow ball inside the small cannon, this yellow ball changes to glowing red when it reached its full power, when this red ball is released it would cause a massive explosion, enough to kill anything in its path…
-an added feature of T-1XMOS is that it has an installed software of how human behavior is… and how to interact with them, giving T-1XMOS the ability to act more human which is an advantage to it
-it is able to connect to other systems like the internet, military systems etc
-it is also able to copy anything it touches( only those living objects that has the same size it has)
-T-1XMOS could now control humans besides machines by injecting nanobots into there bodies

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 06:29 AM
mhark_rolls18 is currently offline Click here to Send mhark_rolls18 a Private Message Find more posts by mhark_rolls18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mhark_rolls18

that is my T-1XMOS... a product of my over active imagination regarding the terminator series.... pls feel free to invent your own terminator.......

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 08:08 AM
NoFate007

Arnold with a dunce hat on.....lol. That's good enough for me for a laugh.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 05:09 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

How about Arnold with Elton John sunglasses? Oh yeah, they already did that big grin ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 08:01 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

laughing

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:57 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

That scene induced suicide notions, lol.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 05:26 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

I thought it was quite funny, actually ...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 12:26 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I thought it was hilarious the first time I saw it, then not so much afterwards.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 07:43 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

That's the same with any sight gag, I suppose ...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 07:45 PM
Praylu

It wasn't because of the gag, the joke was perfectly funny but after I thought about I noticed how they had ruined the persona of the Terminator we all knew and loved from T2.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 07:47 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

I don't think that a pair of glasses can really ruin someone's persona ...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 07:49 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

It was horribly timed, in the predecessors, those were the times we are most scared of the Terminator. Bad time to pull off a bad joke.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 01:29 AM
Praylu

Thats exactly what I was trying to say...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 05:38 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Sorry for rubbing salt into the wound.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 08:46 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

But everyone knew that the T-800 was gonna be the good guy anyway; why make him scary, then?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:59 AM
shaber
schizoid

You're aware that the T-850s and T-Xs have human psychology installed?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 03:08 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I suppose my dream Terminator would actually resemble that of the T-850, perhaps with a few combinations and mixtures of other models as well.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 07:05 PM