KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4 2009/2010

Terminator 4 2009/2010
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Terminator 4 2009/2010

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:37 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dsilva

"Series creator James Cameron and star Arnold Schwarzenegger are currently not involved with the project. On May 29, 2007 Comingsoon.net revealed model/actor Marcus Schenkenberg has signed on for Terminator 4. It also mentions that Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger will have a 30 second cameo." - Wiki.

Ok now im a huge fan of the Terminator movies, I was real excited abt the 4th part being made, but i just cant imagine, Arnold not being in it. Now im not so excited. sad This SUCKS!!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:02 AM
dsilva is currently offline Click here to Send dsilva a Private Message Find more posts by dsilva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Shouldn't this thread go in the "Terminator" forum? At least, whilst there still is a "Terminator" forum ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:34 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

apparently there is a planned trilogy

without arnold

so i probably wont see them, i hate it when they try to do this

its like pirates without jack sparrow or something

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 09:37 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ahnold
Shouldn't this thread go in the "Terminator" forum? At least, whilst there still is a "Terminator" forum ...

good point.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 09:39 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by pinkfloydkor
apparently there is a planned trilogy

without arnold

so i probably wont see them, i hate it when they try to do this

its like pirates without jack sparrow or something

wouldnt matter if they made another terminater movie sequal with Arnold.After that monstrocity terminater 3 movie,another would bomb at this point even with arnold as terminater 3 proved.Thats how I felt about terminater 3.one of those movies without Linda Hamilton in it,its just not the terminater.It was much more than Just Hamilton not being in that movie that made it suck though.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 09:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Knowing that Arnold will not be in the movie gives it great potential. They may actually be able to focus on telling an original story this time, instead of finding yet another way to include arnold in the movie as the main character.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 06:49 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Marcus Schenkenberg" LOL X 1,001

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 07:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

I don't know if Terminator 4 will be good as other Terminator movies...Arnold Schwarzenegger is the trademark of this film. Don't know If I'm going to watch Terminator 4 if ever.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 08:08 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Knowing that Arnold will not be in the movie gives it great potential. They may actually be able to focus on telling an original story this time, instead of finding yet another way to include arnold in the movie as the main character.
Exactly...T3 could have been better, if they didn't even bother having the Governator in it.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 08:38 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

the whole franchise is in studio hell which leads to development hell.

WB owns the third

I think fox owns the 1st now

and MGM i think owns the second one

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 08:53 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

I sure hope Arnie will BE BACK.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 09:06 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

He's getting a 30 second cameo it says on wiki...unless they removed that. But this movie I believe will be focusing more on the War between mankind and sky net, I don't see how Arnie would fit into the storyline, the terminators will probably just be the endo skeleton rather than have skin on them

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 09:41 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:07 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Ok so no 2009 release then

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:48 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Exactly...T3 could have been better, if they didn't even bother having the Governator in it.

yeah, T3 felt like a bad remake of T2 to me. I have however, come to appreciate what entertainment it does have to offer, but as an advancement on the series i feel shafted as a fan.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:56 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by OB1-adobe
the whole franchise is in studio hell which leads to development hell.

WB owns the third

I think fox owns the 1st now

and MGM i think owns the second one

I thought the rights to terminator were sold to an independent source. If this is true, I dont see what problems could arise in development

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:58 PM
SelinaAndBruce

NO! They should have left it alone at T2. They were perfect that way! Both films were good. Now they shat on it with 3 and now 4 is gonna suck I believe as well.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 05:10 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dsilva

hhhhmmm...... You guys make a good point about T3, it was disappointment in comparison to T2. Maybe coz of Arnold, though I don't think so. Arnold is the reason alota people went to see T3 to begin with, coz he is what made the character Rock. It is the writers responsibility to make the characters look good. I guess they were just not in a very creative mood when writing the script for T3.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:51 AM
dsilva is currently offline Click here to Send dsilva a Private Message Find more posts by dsilva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

T3 was fun, but basically just a fanfic made into a movie. I don't have any hopes for a Terminator without Schwarzenegger though. Losing Linda Hamilton in the third one was bad enough.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 09:36 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote