KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator Franchise to be Auctioned Off

Terminator Franchise to be Auctioned Off
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Terminator Franchise to be Auctioned Off

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 06:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

What a mess this franchise has become blink

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 12:58 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Hey barand - how about you and I buy the rights? Maybe that way we can put things back on track big grin !

You don't happen to have a spare couple of million dollars lying around by any chance, do you stick out tongue ?

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 08:28 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

You know what Ahnold... I just checked my pockets and there was indeed a spare couple of million dollars just sitting in there. Sadly I checked the pockets after the jeans were washed.

Would be nice though!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 10:08 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Have you read about Joss Whedon's "serious bid" for the franchise for the whopping sum of ... $10,000 stick out tongue ? You can read his "open letter to the Terminator owners" here: http://whedonesque.com/comments/22240

I especially like point number 4: "Christian Bale's John Connor will get a throat lozenge" stick out tongue .

In all seriousness, the owners are apparently looking to sell the rights for a whopping 70 million dollars!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 10:38 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Ha-ha, would be interesting to see Whedon's take on the Terminator, although I'm not really a fan of his work.

Now... if only I had at least $70million I would hire some of the fans on here to write a script. Whoo!... Imagine!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 08:57 AM
DarthValen

terminator time line

Hello every one here is my opinion, we have to remeber that at the time of the firts movie The time line had to be change already. In he original time sky net had sent back to the past a terminator to kill JC but did not suced. So conner as we all know was born of a man that we just dont know who he was but we all know it wasnt resse. The company that crated sky net was not know on the orinal time line. We all know that sky net was not created from research done from parts of the terminator that was destroid on the firts film. Only because time was change after the first movie things stared to change from there on. When sara destroid all the research done by the sencond company we have to asume that the original company who starded the research that led to the original sky net program became ones again the company who created the tecnology that help creat sky net and this is why sara did not stop jugment they because the original company was still around to continued. Think ABOUT IT PEOPLE IT MAKES PERFECT SENCE, we olso have to asume that eventually the terminator from the ORIGINAL time line eventually did kill sara but after JC was born. this is why i think JC knew that a terminator whent back in time to kill his mother and this is how he knew that he had to send some one to protei his mother, but when JC send reese to the past was to actually protect his mother and not nesesary to save him self from not been born. so if u think about it JC created the problem in the first place because thks to his decition to send reese he was born from reese making love to his mother and created a chain of events that let sky net been created from another company using parts from a terminator who we all know that things did not happend like that. How do i know this, well reese told us so because the story that he told sara came from the original time line not the time line that got created after T1 THINK about people it makes perfect sence. Every time a terminator was send back in time the original time line kept changing, acordind to my calculations the original time line had to be change at lease 4 to 5 time from the original. Thank you and please forgive all my spelling mistakes. bye

Old Post Aug 15th, 2011 12:06 AM
DarthValen is currently offline Click here to Send DarthValen a Private Message Find more posts by DarthValen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

I bid a buck!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2012 08:52 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surajvines
Restricted

Account Restricted

i bid alot

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 09:02 AM
surajvines is currently offline Click here to Send surajvines a Private Message Find more posts by surajvines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BazookaMaster

Eh :/

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 03:44 PM
BazookaMaster is currently offline Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote