KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Arnie Fans

Arnie Fans
Started by: Mighty Yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

True arnie fans

Reply to me if you like Arnold Schwarzenegger and why you think he is a good actor.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:31 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Yeah. I use to watch Arnie's old movies all the time as a kid. He was a very good action star.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 04:24 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

you're getting less of a response in here than i was getting

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:25 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Man i love arnold he is my hero if u really like him i would suggest go see his best movie pumping iron it is about his way to winnign Mr O. for the sixth time against Louie ferrigno and Serg nebre it is a awsome movie at least i liked it i would becasue i like body building just as much as he des so it is my type of movie. also he kicked ass in true lies and all the terminators havent seen t3 yet but he will also preditor he is the ****in man no one better except for Robert DeNiro of couser lol

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 01:25 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

Arnie is the greatest action star of all time. His latest movies havent been to hot but the old stuff is just classic. as far as acting, well i wouldnt want to see him in a drama if you get what i mean.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 08:39 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He's a good actor, but he's running for Californian governor. Don't see him winning for some reason.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 10:42 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by cermiestar
you're getting less of a response in here than i was getting

So? You're Anti-Arnie thread is just like your Anti-Eowyn thread in the LOTR section: people are saying that you are being too harsh and too narrow minded.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 10:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

cermiestar, most of the posts in your the thread about Anti Arnie are actually people who like him. If you read it, it is only you who hate him.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 01:02 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Schwarzenegger isn't a good actor, but he plays a good action star. He's much better than those candy ass thumb suckers (Van Damme, Stallone, Vin Disel. . .ext. . . )

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 05:39 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

I agree to that.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 07:57 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i think that vin disel is hot!!! - from Glenns sister

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 09:22 PM
dulobast25

I'm sorry, stallone freakin cool in first blood, assassin, rocky 5, and especially in get carter. I could pass on judge dredd and all that. Vyn diesel is in the same category. He's not an excellent actor, but a good action star. But the roles he does get he does so convincingly to the satisfaction on the writers and directors and movie studio, which is what acting really is. I don't think satllone is cany ass. Creamystar is the candy ass. Sound like a jealous player hating.........

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 08:46 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

Worried no more arnie-oh no!

arnold cheated all of his fans. he is running 4 the governer of cali and its arnie's end of career .why did he say tht if t3 is a hit then he will soon make t4 . he pissed me off. wonder wat the terminator 4 writers r going to come up with now.can someone tell me how long is the term of the governer of cali?or if u have got any good news plllleeeeaaase tell me.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:50 PM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

sorry to break this to you buddy but Arnolds career ended with Last action hero

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:28 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

buddy rages now reading ur replys is a complete waste of time.u r so discouraging and unpleasant.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:19 PM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhubarb Man
I'll be back

How is he cheating his fans? Did you stop to think that he thinks he is doing his fans a favour by running for cali governor?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:45 PM
Rhubarb Man is currently offline Click here to Send Rhubarb Man a Private Message Find more posts by Rhubarb Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

Dos this mean no T4?.............. confused

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:55 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

its ok that he is running for the governer of cali but then why did he tell so many websites that he had already signed for t4 and said that the more successfull t3 is the faster they can make T4. thats how he cheated us.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:13 PM
moviebuff

someone please tell me for how many years is term for a governer of cali? and there will b a t4 but without arnold

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:19 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Arnold would be doing everyone who likes movies a favor by getting elected into office, even though he knows jack shit about politics, who cares its only Cali cant get much worse, and do you actually believe that there has to be an arnold for another terminator movie, Damn! some better acting might do the series a booster alright im not tryin to p*iss anyone off but i know i might be im just still sore because i was dissapointed so much from T-3, any way assuming there will be a T-4 should all the machines be CGI or mixed with life scale puppetry like the previous films before T-3, i think a balanced mixture could work but if it would be all CGI wouldnt it be kind of pointless to go see? what you htink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:49 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote