KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Dawn of the Dead TRAILER

Dawn of the Dead TRAILER
Started by: hh?

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Dawn of the Dead TRAILER

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:35 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

looks cool ill see it

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:56 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

Looks descent, i like the clips of the cops clashing with the zombies on the news report.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 07:27 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Looks pretty awesome.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 09:16 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Looks pretty good but does not look anything like the original i mean when was there a scene in the original where the cops were standing in the mall listening to a new cast. Anywayz i shall still be seeing the remake as it looks a pretty good zombie flick and to be honest with the exception of 28 Days Later there has been a considerable lack of decent zombie movies of late.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 09:41 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Read this Review from Bloody-Disgusting.com (some spoilers, but who hasn't seen the original for crying out loud?)

Dawn of the Dead (remake) review

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 09:46 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I was dubious over this film, but after remembering what a good job was done on the remake of the original and then seeing the trailer I truly cannot wait for this film, I'm not saying that it will be better than the original Dawn of the Dead(in fact it probably wont) but I am eagerly awaiting this film nontheless.
I would like to know what other members think about the casting of the film?Is it a good cast or not?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 09:59 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

it wont be better than original. trust me smile but it reminds me toooooo much of 28 days later.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 10:13 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by h0ck3yh0rr0r
it wont be better than original. trust me smile but it reminds me toooooo much of 28 days later.

Agreed it will take something exceptionally special to surpass the original (which i personally maintain is the best zombie film ever), although i did not see any comparisons with 28 Days Later mainly due to the fact that Danny Boyle and the 28 Days Later crew used a steady cam to get that gloomy atmosphere which i feel parted itself from the conventinal zombie film.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 11:58 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

lookz like it could be pretty sweet... im still waiting for the damn remastered version of the orginal /:

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 06:20 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote