KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » why is it that Jason and Michael cant die?

why is it that Jason and Michael cant die?
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

Question why is it that Jason and Michael cant die?

I dont think it was ever explained in the movie on WHY Michael Myers cant die was it? if it was,I cant remember it.I figure that you guys michael myers and Michael Myers1 are the experts on this and know the answer,could you enlighten me? I stopped with the friday the 13th movies after the 2nd movie so I missed out on the one where it was explained in that film WHY Jason cant die,can you explain that one to me also?

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 27th, 2004 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:16 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Michael Myers can't die because he is 1) PURE EVIL, meaning he is all the evils of the world created by man and nature combined, and of course, evil never dies! and 2) Myers is supernatural. No he is not a ghost or phantom, he is just a supernatural being created by the druid priests of Thorn

Jason is already dead plain and simple. He is like the Undead if you will.

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:22 AM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Mike was cursed with the THorn making him unable to die unless he kills all his family members and if thats not why hes probally a zombie. But i think jasons just a zombie in my book

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:23 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jason did die in part 4, but he was ressurected in part 6, so jason can die but it is incredobly hard to kill him

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 01:52 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Jason takes naps as i put it

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 02:43 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

interesting. Jason can die in part 4 by HUMAN(s), BUT Freddy couldn't kill him?! This is why i think Freddy vs Jason was a ****ed up movie.

As for Mike Myers, he's just "PURE EVIL". But im the only one that knows how to kill him.............(turn to page 666 for the answer)

lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 03:17 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
michaelmyers
I was Michaels cell mate!

the reason michael cant die is becasue of the thorn. he has to kill his family first before the thorn is lifted. just like michaelmyers1 rightly said.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 04:27 PM
michaelmyers is currently offline Click here to Send michaelmyers a Private Message Find more posts by michaelmyers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:00 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

michael myers can die, if you choop him in a thusand piceses he'l die!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:16 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

As Lord Andres stated Micheal Myers can die a prime example of this is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: When Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis) has Micheal dangling over the building in Halloween Resurrection Micheal shows some elements of fear, whether this was to lead Laurie into a situation where he could get her-which we know he did or generally he was scared of dying.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:27 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

everyone is scared of dying....

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 09:34 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
everyone is scared of dying....

Not immortals

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:02 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes the living dead arnt scared of dieing

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:54 PM
HockeyFace

Michael Myers can come to life if you cut him into a billion pieces... he just resembles himself! LOL!

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 11:59 PM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm that could be true eek!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:20 AM
shaber
schizoid

Jason was reanimated by lightening ten years after being killed with a machete. Since then he has been invincible. I reckon he regenerates in that lake...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:09 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

maybe he regenerates in lake but he's weak against water.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:11 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont get it, in all of the other friday the 13th's jason seems perfectly fine in water, but all of the sudden in the dream world hes afraid of water? thats stupid.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:20 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

very stupid... i always thought it would have been other way around. Jason afraid of fire, and Freddy afraid of water. i dunno ?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:21 AM
Mr Parker

Question

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Myers 1
Well Mike was cursed with the THorn making him unable to die unless he kills all his family members and if thats not why hes probally a zombie. But i think jasons just a zombie in my book

I thought I asked this earlier but it looks like I forgot.what is the curse of thorn? confused

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 05:02 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote