KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comic book

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comic book
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comic book

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 03:05 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I am excited and apalled at the same time.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 04:46 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

looks retarded.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 06:06 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could be good for a few laughs.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 11:44 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I will probably end up buying this

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 11:55 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I've bought way too many Army of Darkness comics to find out later they release a nice book collection of the series when it's over. I'll wait for the TPB.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 12:41 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tylerTOXICITY
**** You!

Looks good, ill probably end up looking all over the internet for it...LOL

Thanks ScarletSpeed

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 11:11 PM
tylerTOXICITY is currently offline Click here to Send tylerTOXICITY a Private Message Find more posts by tylerTOXICITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfie
I've bought way too many Army of Darkness comics to find out later they release a nice book collection of the series when it's over. I'll wait for the TPB.

Been getting the army of darkness: Ashes to ashes comic which i just found out a while back got it up to #3 i've liked it so far, The TPB of the other series i may have to look into.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 07:28 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I downloaded it, liked it and downloaded it I was surprised that the kids from [SPOILER - highlight to read]: FvJ were in it at the beginning and got killed, tbh instead of having them in it and dying at the beginning (Will gets his intestines ripped out, Laurie gets a machete to the head) they coulda used it for a fight or something but I still kinda liked it

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 10:49 AM
jinXed by JaNx

THe friday the thirteenth texas chainsaw massacre and nightmare on elmstreet comics are actually pretty good. I have read a few army of darkness comics and they seemed highly decent as well. I wouldnt reading this.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:20 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
THe friday the thirteenth texas chainsaw massacre and nightmare on elmstreet comics are actually pretty good. I have read a few army of darkness comics and they seemed highly decent as well. I wouldnt reading this.

Tis a shame more people are'nt reading them because last i read wildstorm are cancelling all their ongoing horror movie comics and only focusing more on the mini-stories.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 03:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Kazenji
Tis a shame more people are'nt reading them because last i read wildstorm are cancelling all their ongoing horror movie comics and only focusing more on the mini-stories.

Yeah, thats how it works with any and all horror comics. They take on a strong following for the first issue's and everyone suddenly stopes reading them. I dont think avatar even finished escape from the living dead series. There was city of the living dead, night, revenge, attack and several others. I remember two years ago there were all kind of horror comics out there, but they were soon cancelled. I guess people were to busy reading supergirl, and krypto the superdog.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 04:59 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Yeah, thats how it works with any and all horror comics. They take on a strong following for the first issue's and everyone suddenly stopes reading them. I dont think avatar even finished escape from the living dead series. There was city of the living dead, night, revenge, attack and several others. I remember two years ago there were all kind of horror comics out there, but they were soon cancelled. I guess people were to busy reading supergirl, and krypto the superdog.
Its because the novelty ends after the first few issues with no change in the premise. To comic users it feels like buying the exact comic from last month.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 03:02 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Its because the novelty ends after the first few issues with no change in the premise. To comic users it feels like buying the exact comic from last month.

I used to think that, but i dont buy it anymore.Some of these comics have engaging plots and deep characters. As far as the mainstream horror comics like TCM, freddy and jason. I can understand how the appeal could wear off quickly. The writers actually did a decent job with advancing and exploring story possibilities in some of those comics. The artwork was also impressive. I would say better than the spiderman and some of the x-men shit. It doesn surprise me that these mainstream hooror comics which are meant to be ongoing series are cancelled. What surprises me when some very creative horror comics which are only meant to be a short run are cancelled before it is finished. The walking dead seems to be the only exception to the horror rule of comics which is..."dont write horror" Clive barker created some incredible comic books which, even today, are not known.

Im just saying, if people pay $4 every two weeks to see spiderman get into the same problem. Why isnt there appeal for horror comics with a similar formula

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 12:37 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I used to think that, but i dont buy it anymore.Some of these comics have engaging plots and deep characters. As far as the mainstream horror comics like TCM, freddy and jason. I can understand how the appeal could wear off quickly. The writers actually did a decent job with advancing and exploring story possibilities in some of those comics. The artwork was also impressive. I would say better than the spiderman and some of the x-men shit. It doesn surprise me that these mainstream hooror comics which are meant to be ongoing series are cancelled. What surprises me when some very creative horror comics which are only meant to be a short run are cancelled before it is finished. The walking dead seems to be the only exception to the horror rule of comics which is..."dont write horror" Clive barker created some incredible comic books which, even today, are not known.

Im just saying, if people pay $4 every two weeks to see spiderman get into the same problem. Why isnt there appeal for horror comics with a similar formula
I agree, I think its the whole constant change in horror popularity. It never has a full fanbase. One moment its popular the next its not.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 08:03 PM
tylerTOXICITY
**** You!

Can someone send me a link so i can download it?

Thanks ScarletSpeed

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 02:29 AM
tylerTOXICITY is currently offline Click here to Send tylerTOXICITY a Private Message Find more posts by tylerTOXICITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I will later if you haven't found it by then

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 10:05 AM
tylerTOXICITY
**** You!

Thanks for that i havnt found it so yea i will want it.

Thanks ScarletSpeed

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:37 AM
steverules
The doctor

Do you use utorrent to download?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:50 PM
tylerTOXICITY
**** You!

anything!!!!

Thanks ScarletSpeed

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:29 AM