KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Who's Got The Best Tattoo's?

Who's Got The Best Tattoo's?
Started by: Super_Xero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super_Xero

Question Who's Got The Best Tattoo's?

Who's Got The Best Tattoo's! Out Of A Band You Know?... Who Do You Think, Has The Most Awesomest Tattoo's?

Attachment: catcool.jpg
This has been downloaded 116 time(s).

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 05:58 AM
Super_Xero is currently offline Click here to Send Super_Xero a Private Message Find more posts by Super_Xero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Love

I love the tattoos on Aaron Lewis' arms - (lead singer from Staind)

I personally have the worse tattoo ever-- the guy who put it on completely bobbled it up-- and he was like --oops-- sorry

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:22 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

yeah Aaron's are cool ^

I like Lajon Witherspoon's (Sevendust).

Otep's are pretty cool, can't see them very well in the pic though
(please log in to view the image)

But the undisputed champion of tattoos is of course, the one and only:

Attachment: daryl.jpg
This has been downloaded 119 time(s).

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:20 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grintgirl
Goddess of Destruction

i like billy martin's (of good charlotte)tatoos of nightmare before christmas he is awesome!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 09:37 PM
grintgirl is currently offline Click here to Send grintgirl a Private Message Find more posts by grintgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Daryl's tatoos are sexy.

Nathan Gray (Boy Sets Fire) has excellent tatoos, because he has the most beautiful arms a man can have, so they look even more amazing.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 10:18 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Marilyn Manson's tats are cool... That thing on Maynard J Keenan's back, whatever it is, is awesome. Other than that, Brandon Boyd and Tim Whatshisface from RATM.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 10:47 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

billy from GC

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 11:41 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i love his and i think it cool that i think one of the pic's he drew is 1 of his tatoos

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 11:46 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

All of Brandon Boyd's tattoos are his own creations no expression

Makes sense, seeing as Brandon is infinitely more intelligent and creative than anyone from GC no expression

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 11:49 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Steve Harris of Iron Maiden has the best tattoos. Proper man tattoos instead of all these pretty boy efforts.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 12:00 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Travis from blink 182

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 12:57 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maries_tavern

I think that the tattoos on corey taylors arms from slipknot are the best their ****in hot!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 02:24 PM
maries_tavern is currently offline Click here to Send maries_tavern a Private Message Find more posts by maries_tavern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

kerry kings tatoos on his head are awesome, i'd never have it though

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 03:40 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

Travis Barker.... Buy now i think he's over done it a little.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 05:48 PM
sXe is currently offline Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote