KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » NJO: Rebel Stand

NJO: Rebel Stand
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

NJO: Rebel Stand

Here is the cover for the next book in the NJO series after Rebel Dream.(please log in to view the image)More on this book as the information becomes known to me.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 12:42 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

The release date for this book is sometime in August.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 08:54 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

A quick plot summary from Nom Anor at theforce.net forums:

Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand (June, $6.99) by Aaron Allston. The Rebels continue to fight against the conquest of the New Republic's capital.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 09:11 PM
Julie
The Student

I thought the conquest of the capital was finished. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: wasn't Coruscant captured in SBS?

The poor heros of the Star Wars universe never get much of a break do they?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 04:24 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I believe there are still some [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Republic strongholds at Coruscant.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 08:55 PM
Julie
The Student

Oh I see.

Do Han and Leia seem slightly on edge in the picture??

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 09:00 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Looks like something is attacking them or something.

Has anyone noticed how Leia hasn't aged at all? But Carrie Fischer is not getting along well with age. She is starting to lose the fight.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 03:12 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

Looks like Leia is feeling something through the Force

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 06:33 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

She is cupping her hand around her ear like she hears something.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 06:51 AM
Julie
The Student

What emotions are present on her face????

surprise? alarm? fear?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 10:13 PM
LanceWindu

To me it looks like alarm

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 10:29 PM
Julie
The Student

Probably......
if Jedi oasis is right and Leia is feeling something through the force....what could it be?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 11:16 PM
LanceWindu

Maybe she feels Jacen coming through in the Force and he's getting closer to them somehow.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 12:23 AM
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

I don't think she is feeling anything through the force. If you look at the picture she's actually wearing a radio headset.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 03:33 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yes, but why is she cupping her ear? Everyone that flies the Falcon wears a headset. Maybe she was talking to someone that is in the gun turret of the ship.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 05:49 PM
JediOasis
Better Man

I based my assumption on Leia's eyes. It just looks like she is using the Force. It looks like they are in some kind of battle and I'm sure there is talk through the headset, but all of the sudden there is a disturbance in the Force. Maybe its Jacen, maybe its Luke, or perhaps Jaina reverts back to the darkside..."once you start down the dark path......"

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 07:10 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

How can you base it on her eyes? The look could mean many things.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 09:37 PM
Julie
The Student

True, I'm not sure the illustrator intended Leia's eyes to be examined so closely.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 03:50 AM
LanceWindu

Man it's been forever since we posted in here.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2002 06:29 AM
Julie
The Student

True but then I thought they had erased this thread so it's kinda hard to post if I don't know it exists...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 02:12 AM