KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Prequel Baddies

Who is the coolest
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
General Grievous 10 25.00%
Jango Fett 15 37.50%
Darth Maul 15 37.50%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Prequel Baddies
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Prequel Baddies

We all know that in each of the prequels, a bad guy gets introduced and killed off in the same movie. I ask you this: in your opinion who is the coolest one.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:11 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

sorry no expression i thought Darth Maul was a cheese ball

even though i liked the big fight scene at the end of Ep I

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:17 AM
Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

lol, so who DID you like

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:25 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Obi Wan ... of course

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:53 AM
Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Obi-wan is not a bad guy

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 06:10 AM
chilled monkey

Probably General Grievous. I haven't seen the film yet, but what I've seen of him so far looks really good. At first I disliked the idea of a non-Force user who could out-lightsabre Jedi, but the idea has grown on me.

Maul comes a close second.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 10:34 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

'S the father of the Number one Dude in the SW universe, yes Boba could've killed Darth Vader. So I say Jango then Darth cause I don'T know the general yet.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 02:33 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Obi-wan is not a bad guy

Oh yeah? than why did he not tell luke about his sister Huh? he kept Jar jar alive. Thats evil enough. He taught one of the most evil people in the galaxy! How is he not evil?
wink

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 06:02 PM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

LOL

i guess you have a point, but he does not get introduced AND die in the prequels so there

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 06:41 PM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I don't know GG very well, haven't seen him in action just yet, and even though Darth Maul was cool I've always had a thing for Boba Fett and anything connected to him. Jango Fett gets my vote.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

General Grevious .. i mean come on .. how much cooler can it get then a droid kicking jedis asses ? .... not to mention with 4 lightsabers

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:14 AM
Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

that reminds me...
http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/stickwars.html

it has the droid beating up jedi. is that cool?

(I think its that one)

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeOfApocalypse

I'll be flamed like crazy, but oh well. I say Darth Maul because I mean, christ, the guy is tattooed from head to toe so that has to tell ya something on how bad ass he is (those Zabrak can sure as hell take alot of pain, especially gettin' tattooed below the waste *shiver* I doubt any human male could withstand such pain).

Sure he was killed by Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi, but nevertheless he went down in a blaze of glory by taking out Qui-Gon before he checked out of the world of the living world. He was to me one of the coolest looking Sith ever (he had horns for christ's sake! how much closer to satan could a Sith Lord be!?) and his look will always be burned in my memory, as will his fighting style (which was the actor Ray Park's own Wushu staff fighting style which makes the character of Darth Maul even moreso appealing to me).

And that's why I like the character of Darth Maul so very much

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 02:21 AM
Click here to Send EyeOfApocalypse a Private Message Find more posts by EyeOfApocalypse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I don't think you'll get flamed for your opinion, its a good one.

Darth Maul is pretty cool... but Jango looks very badass as well, not to mention he is the template for all the clones. that is pretty cool

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:42 AM
EyeOfApocalypse

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I don't think you'll get flamed for your opinion, its a good one.

Darth Maul is pretty cool... but Jango looks very badass as well, not to mention he is the template for all the clones. that is pretty cool

Oh I agree with you on that, Jango Fett is definitely bad ass, I like the dual pistols alot more than Boba's single rifle. I just prefer Darth Maul is all, just think if they'd had a whole clone army made of him, talk about Republic overkill

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:54 AM
Click here to Send EyeOfApocalypse a Private Message Find more posts by EyeOfApocalypse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

GG might sway my opinion as far as who's coolest

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:40 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Bump... man I started this all the way back in January!

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:55 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Jango. He had more personality than Maul and GG combined. He looked less ridiculous, and he has plot significance.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 05:24 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Jango definetly. He could've killed Anakin in Ep.2 and he basically is father of the universe (biologically of course). Darth Maul looked cool but there was no sense of terror that the other sith have (vader) and general grevious (i predict) will be another dislike of moderate fans. And lets face it. Jango held his own against Kenobi on Kamino, and Obi Wan kills Darth Maul and General Grievious (sorry for spoiler!). But the less said about the SW bounty hunter game the better!

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:16 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Inanis
Sith Lord

I'm swaying between Jango and Grievous but I' must say they're all pretty cool. But I choose Jango. His double-wielding blaster-pistols is awesome. And the cold bountyhunter look of his Helmet is terrifying.

Through Power I gain Victory,
Through Victory my chains are broken,
The Force shall free me.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:24 PM
Click here to Send Darth Inanis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Inanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote