KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Galactic Literature Deposit Box

The Galactic Literature Deposit Box
Started by: Sorgo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning The Galactic Literature Deposit Box

Hey fellow Star Wars fans. Do you have any general Ideas about anything that is basically Star Wars: Expanded Universe related? You can slam down most of that material here. Maybe a great Idea for a book, or a new video game idea, and we can share our Ideas and compare them.

Sounds like a fun bun to me!

Enjoy.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:48 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

And then, high tail it over to the GenFic to write stuff. eek!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 05:05 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Plug plug.... ahem!

Hey, I have some stuff over there already.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 05:07 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Veav

My Idea: The Jawa Order pwning NJO

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 05:10 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Veav a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Veav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

W00t!?!?!1

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 05:11 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Plug plug.... ahem!

Hey, I have some stuff over there already.

I'll have to hunt it down.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 05:12 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

It's mixed in with the SW Versus Storytime thread.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 05:15 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone watch out. This threads pwn4g3 comes in threes.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:11 PM
overlord
OD'd

Darth Penile enters orbit with the World Penetrator (it's able to go through atmosphere!!) he lands on Alderaan's surface near Aldera, capitol city of the planet.
Darth Penile is grim, he leaves his ugly brown freighter. Darth Penile floats towards the city, he has revenge on his mind.
Darth Penile is floating magically through the city towards the center of the city, every Gungan space car in the way gets electrocuted by his eyes, they all explode before him.
Suddenly Peniles body makes a twist and he floats in to some Alderaan night club. *close up to Peniles eyes shifting sideways* He checks out the scene. People are playing intergalactic online games, everybody is naked because they are playing pr0n wars. In the midst of the crowd are dark cloaked things sitting looking at Darth Penile.
They are everywhere!! They are jawa.

Jawa are the natural millenia old rivals of the sith. Jawa Sorgo is sipping some blue milk, the rest are looking at Penile.
Suddenly Penile lets out a howl and starts electrocuting the naked people playing online games. The Jawa have dissapeared like in a second. It appears they have shot into the corners and evaded with ease. Oh my god.
Suddenly some Jawa named Illustrious starts to cackle: "omgz0rz, fr*Ck!ng j4wA p4wnAg3!! Wat teh f*ckz0rz? yu wil die!!!1"
The jawa quickly ignites a green and black lightsaber from under his cloak. Darth Penile already ignited his and suddenly gets a beating on his saber by the jawa sabers, Penile throws his body back with a twirl and slashes with a large swing, the jawa shoots backwards and immediately comes back again slashing with an EX formation at Darth Penile, suddenly his red lightsaber is stuck between the two!
Darth Penile can't get it out!! Sparks fly everywhere!!! Oh my godz0rs!!
WHAM!! The lightsaber gets ripped from Peniles hands! The jawa throws away the red lightsaber over his shoulder and starts slashing in butterfly rotation.
Darth Penile's face shows true fear and he starts to back off quickly. THEN!! Suddenly the door gets kicked in and Ushgarak steps in. Ushgarak: "BUSTED!! This party is over, consider this nightclub closed and you two flamers banned from this world!"

The other jawa already launched out the door and the two remaining flamers among all the dead people leave with their heads down with embarrassment.

TEH END!!!!111

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 11:53 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I have an idea: Most of the NJO Jedi are recruited in schools from suspecting people who ace exams without studying.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:04 AM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

I can do that WITHOUT the Force. no expression

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:14 AM
Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I didn't say all people who do that are capable of that with the Force. Anyway, here's another passage:

While Master Ung fights off General Grievous in the 10th level of Pau City with his yellow-bladed, green-and-gold-hilted primary lightsaber and orange-bladed secondary lightsaber, an arrest team is on its way to the Senate in order to arrest the Supreme Chancellor. Led by Mace Windu, the other three (Master Grandchamps, Master Fisto and Lauryanne Taylor) lights up their lightsabers. Two purple lightblades, a blue one, two green ones and a pink one whined to life.

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:44 PM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Twilight Janick
I didn't say all people who do that are capable of that with the Force. Anyway, here's another passage:

While Master Ung fights off General Grievous in the 10th level of Pau City with his yellow-bladed, green-and-gold-hilted primary lightsaber and orange-bladed secondary lightsaber, an arrest team is on its way to the Senate in order to arrest the Supreme Chancellor. Led by Mace Windu, the other three (Master Grandchamps, Master Fisto and Lauryanne Taylor) lights up their lightsabers. Two purple lightblades, a blue one, two green ones and a pink one whined to life.

OVERLOAD!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 05:39 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

What kind of overload?

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 12:32 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Ya know, a FREAKY overload.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

TMI overload.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

That made my eyes hurt. Can you say 'plagiarism of Star Wars?'

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Right, so I'd made another. This time, this is Darth Tami waiting for me in the palace of the Archduke, on Geonosis. Unbeknownst to most Separatists, she was the wife of the Archduke, Poggle the Lesser. I went to her after I led the attack on the Viceroyal Palace of the Trade Federation, on Cato Neimoidia. After extensive search, I found her with her red-bladed lightsaber under maintenance. So I lighted my legendary yellow-bladed lightsaber that has a green-and-gold hilt. Knowing I mastered Soresu and Ataro more than Darth Tami did, I was able to finish her off quite rapidly.

Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 01:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I think I can feel my brains melt out through my nose...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 01:50 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Right, so I'd made another. This time, this is Darth Tami waiting for me in the palace of the Archduke, on Geonosis. Unbeknownst to most Separatists, she was the wife of the Archduke, Poggle the Lesser. I went to her after I led the attack on the Viceroyal Palace of the Trade Federation, on Cato Neimoidia. After extensive search, I found her with her red-bladed lightsaber under maintenance. So I lighted my legendary yellow-bladed lightsaber that has a green-and-gold hilt. Knowing I mastered Soresu and Ataro more than Darth Tami did, I was able to finish her off quite rapidly.
Think quite highly of yourself don't you.....my lord?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote