KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Create/craft your own Star Wars weapon

Create/craft your own Star Wars weapon
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Create/craft your own Star Wars weapon

What weapon would you create/craft in the Star Wars universe?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 03:02 AM
Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

lol, as funny as it may seem or sound, i'd make lightsaber nunchucks.

They'd be the size of regular nunchucks. Colors would vary, And special saber proof gloves and upper armor would come with the weapon.

I saw in ep. 3, that Master Kenobi's blade didn't cut through Gen. Grevious's bodyguards staff. I'll use that same substance for the gloves. I'd make the gloves flexible somehow due to the rapid hand/finger movements you'd need handling my saber-nunchucks. And the armor would be needed for nunchuck contact and maneuverability.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 03:19 AM
Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Lightlance/lightspear. The hilt would be about three times as long as Maul's, with a blade of normal length. The hilt would be made of phrik alloy laced with cortosis.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 05:45 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

A button that i press that kills my opponent instantly.
Nah just kidding. I'd have a lightsaber that has a handle that looks like a tennis raquet. My blade would be adjustable with different colors.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 05:57 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

a lightsaber whip that would be rad i think. or lightsaber ninja gear like claws and stuff.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 06:51 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

There are lightsaber whips i think. Or sort of lightsaber whips. Kit Fisto used one on Ord Cestus in The Cestus Deception and the bounty hunter Ona Nobis used on in The Deadly Hunter

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 07:19 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Takáta

i have a few. a light mine. wen stood on it would emit a blade out of 10 different points killing almost straight away. also like a whip but faster and can become a rigid saber in a second and then change back

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 08:01 AM
Click here to Send Darth Takáta a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Takáta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

I'd ask God Artoo for his effigy. Either that or an easy button.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 08:12 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

A lightgun. Fires out lightsabre bullets.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 08:56 AM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Illustrious
I'd ask God Artoo for his effigy. Either that or an easy button.

Wow.. That artoo joke never gets old does it?

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 11:39 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

OOOOOO that whip that turns into a saber sounds cool

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 01:20 PM
overlord
OD'd

I would create light-throwing stars. They are not able to hold in your hand and they are too expensive to throw. It would be a collectors item.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 01:49 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

I would equip imperial Stormtroopers with depleted cortosis ammunition.

And then I would make bullets, that shatter, when blocked with lightsaber and release some nasty powder....

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 01:58 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

A blaster that scatters and explodes on contact(with lightsabers) and shoots like a tumbler bullet (for killing force sensatives). Then I would give it to Boba Fett as a gift and join his Mandalorian clan during the NJO time and kill some Vong!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 08:33 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Traya
A lightgun. Fires out lightsabre bullets.

Well, cosnidering that a lightsaber blade repels other lightsaber blades, then I'd asumme that blaster bolts are made of the same energies, as they are also repulsed by the blade of a lightsaber.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I have one: however, this is a fighter-mounted weapon. It's a cluster lightbomb. It explodes on contact, releasing some lightsaber-like energy to everything it touches as well as some bacteriological powder.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 11:57 PM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

How about midi-chloridian fusion?

When 2 midichloridians are collided at the speed great enough, they unite and form 1 bigger trinicloridian, which has a mass of 1.6 midichloridians. The missing 0.4 is released as energy. Heat and light are formed in this reaction. And when formed thrinichloridian is struck by a midichloridian, it shatters into 2 monochloridians and one midichloridian. When monochloridian collide with midichloridians, they form trinichloridians. This reaction goes on and on, until the midichloridians are all transformed into energy.

So we shall make a countainer with two ends. Both ends have storage of midichloridians, which are filtered from the blood plasma found in the galactic blood-bank. Behind the midi-banks, are located two thermal explosives, that produce pressure enough for midichloridians to reach their critical speed. Both streams collide at the middle parth of the bomb.

As a result, we shall see a weapon, galaxy has never seen!
(please log in to view the image)

wow. Am I creative...

So tehcnically this is midichloridian fusion, that results a trinicloridian fission. XD

Last edited by Sesse on Oct 30th, 2005 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lightsaber that changes into blaster and deploys it's own shield generator and can change colors and is double blade.

think it'll fit??

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 03:57 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

Well, it'd fit if you use the powers of the Mary-Sue! Perfection is just a bad peice of writing away.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 02:24 AM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

A nuke. Bye bye Jedi temple.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 02:31 AM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote