KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » New Book Series!

New Book Series!
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

New Book Series!

To take place post-NJO. It could be good or bad... check it out:

http://www.starwars.com/eu/lit/novel/news20051104.html

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 07:13 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

When do they take place post-NJO? I hope they don't screw up and overlap them with the Dark Nest books.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 07:31 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I'm pretty sure it will take place after the Dark Nest books.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 07:33 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Luke going to be getting old then. They need to show Boba in it, along with some interaction with the Yuuzhan Vong. Both of which are lacking in the DN books. Lots of Imperials too.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Damn. They're just moving along. First NJO... now DN and this... Can't wait to see the death of Luke Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 08:22 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan Skywalker

The book series sounds promising, I just hope we dont have a repeat of Darth Vader storyline as it states 'The Skywalker legacy will come full circle'

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Dan Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Dan Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

The last book.. 'The legendary death of Luke Skywalker'

Can't f*cking wait!!

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

cool it comes out on my birthday

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 09:23 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm. Should be interesting.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 09:27 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It'll be worth reading if at the least, THREE major characters kick the bucket.

Luke especially, Jacen hopefully, and I'm getting a little tired of Leia.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan Skywalker

I'm not sure im that keen on Luke dying, of course he'll have to at some stage but hes one of my child hood heroes. I just hope he goes out in blaze of glory, maybe with Mara or Leia with him

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Dan Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Dan Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know. But I'm really wanting a Force-using threat to the galaxy. The Emperor's long dead, but Lumiya is still out there, some where. But she's not really powerful in the Force to be a threat to Luke. They need someone... new... I don't know. Perhaps they could introduce a third order of Force-users.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Get Obi-Wan and Yoda back from the dead, infused with Marka Ragnos's Sith Magic, rampaging across the galaxy, blessed with the glory of invincibilty.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 10:42 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

They need a new schism in the order. The New Jedi are already borderline Darkside.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 10:55 PM
xxxpoppunker182

i think the new seiries has something to do with lumyia. atleast i herd something to that extent on the force.net.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 11:12 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm speaking of the perfect villain. No offense, but there's no real villain like Palpatine. Master manipulator, powerful Force-user, and the cause of the modern galaxy's nightmares. Including the Vong. Thrawn hinted that the Vong were out there, but Palpatine wanted to destroy Outbound Flight before the Vong could be identified. Why, I wonder?

Perhaps Marka Ragnos could return. He's on par with Palpatine on intellect, I'm sure, and is by far more powerful. Or maybe they can come up with someone new. But I want NJO to get his ASS KICKED. Not just because he's overpowered, but when the villain is stronger, it makes for a more interesting story.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Jacen needs to fall to the Darkside. Either that or there should be a Jedi Civil War between the half of the Council that thinks the Jedi should serve teh Galatic Alliance and the others that think they serve that galaxy as a hole. They would be pretty evenly matched in Council Members Power.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 11:51 PM
The Creator
A being beyond power

Has anyone noticed Anakin didn't really kill Sidious and that he actually died in the Dark Empire comics. Maybe there is a sith thats still out there of course with that kind of plot Anakin would have to be brought back to life. It may be stupid, but it is a theory.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:02 AM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirk Jade
Derk Jade the Dark Jedi

are there any storries about The Jal Shey? Thats like a third order isnt it? Jedi Order, Lords of the Sith and the Jal Shey...?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 09:22 PM
Click here to Send Dirk Jade a Private Message Find more posts by Dirk Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

would Anakin/Vader be in them as a ghost or something

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 09:28 PM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote