KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Best Star Wars battle

Best Duel out of any movie, book, or game
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Obi-Wan vs. Anakin 14 56.00%
Revan vs. Malak 1 4.00%
Exile vs. Traya 0 0%
Kyle vs. Desaan 1 4.00%
Luke vs. Vader (ESB or ROTJ) 4 16.00%
Maul vs. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon 3 12.00%
Yoda vs. Sidious 1 4.00%
Grievous vs. the Five Jedi 1 4.00%
Anakin vs. Assaj 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Star Wars battle
Started by: ESB- 1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Best Star Wars battle

Which battle out of any move, book, or game would you say was the best Star Wars duel. Was it Revan vs. Malak? Kyle vs. Desann? Or was it Anakin vs. Obi-Wan?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:20 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Anakin and Obi-Wan, by far.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:34 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

Anakin and Obi-Wan without a doubt and I believe a thread like this was already made.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:57 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan Skywalker

Luke VS Vader, TESB is a brilliant dual although I prefer the ROTJ dual with the introduction of the Emperor and Luke unleashing his anger its deffianlty the best dual.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Dan Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Dan Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I believe they only did a best movie duel I think.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 09:01 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CobbleR
Kielbasa Sausage

Darth Maul vs. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. Introduction of double bladed lightsabers, wonderful. Obi-Wan at the end was great also, his blocks were pretty awsome.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 09:35 PM
Click here to Send CobbleR a Private Message Find more posts by CobbleR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

To hard to decide really for me it is.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Empire Strikes Back By Far. Its not just eye candy like the PT! It actually means something and the whole desperation of Luke gives it an edge of Return Of The Jedi.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 10:34 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Vader vs. Obi (ROTS), and Vader vs. Luke (ESB), are by far the best. All the video-game ones are just that...video-game ones.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 05:06 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Does anyone else now think the Ben vs. Vader (ANH) has more feeling to it now when ever you watch the duel?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 05:34 PM
Mr. Jabarus
Restricted

Account Restricted

The ROTJ one, the flashese between all three battles and the emotional depth of it was by far the best.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Mr. Jabarus a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Jabarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

Greivous vrs. Ki-Adi and co. That was well cordinated.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Anakin vs. Obi-Wan. I don't think it's the best, per se, but it's my favorite, and it has probably the most emotion of any duel. I mean, how would you feel if you knew this guy, for well over 12 years, you trained him, you brought him close to you, and he suddenly betrays you? You can see all the emotion in Obi's face. ROTJ Vader and Luke comes in second for my favs, as it has almost as much emotion, but Luke didn't know Anakin that well, only from stories.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:07 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Luke vs. Vader in ESB, by far.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:08 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

ROTS and ESB. There was more to them then attack, block, counterttack, block, win. It really meant something.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 05:15 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lyk the anakin vs obi but the maul vs obi and qui-gon too, too bad we can't vote twice...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 11:33 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoker Stevens
Marihuana Smuggler

Kyle vs Desann was great...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:25 PM
Click here to Send Smoker Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Smoker Stevens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack O'Neil
Does anyone else now think the Ben vs. Vader (ANH) has more feeling to it now when ever you watch the duel?
A little bit, yes.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:02 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote