KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Stuff about SW that Irratates you.

Stuff about SW that Irratates you.
Started by: SS_181st_Snow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Stuff about SW that Irratates you.

Well, I guess I've been making some good threads, as no one's been flaming them, so I hope this is another. Here you can rant about stuff that bugs you like that little bi..I mean itch, or something that really pisses you off. Be it greedo shooting first, or even characters. Well, have fun venting.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 03:50 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Greedo shooting first pisses me off.

The crap fight scene with Mace and Palpatine and the jedi pisses me off.

The horrible acting and over abundant CGI in AOTC pisses me off.

And Jar Jar binks irks me.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 03:54 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Stupid people, whether in SW or not.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:04 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

The fanboys.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:06 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I concur.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:12 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
The fanboys.

Yeah, this is probably number one

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:13 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

For me, it was the droids in ROTS. Their voices and demeanor were just so much different than in the previous two. I didn't like the fact that they were changed to give the movie more comic relief; Revenge of the Sith really didn't need it. It kinda pissed me off.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:16 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

I think when Yoda is on Kashyyyk, and he's talking to Chewie before he leaves. I mean, I don't mind a few camios, but come on, that kinda tie-in is just overkill. And that little bastard Zett Jukassa...Wth? Thousands upon thousands of real jedi died in 10 seconds or less, while that kid comes out of nowhere and slices through the troops like they're cloth. The ONLY alibi there is the clones were caught off guard, which, they kinda were, because once they started shooting, he died. But still...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:16 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm okay with Chewbacca's appearance, it was good to see Yoda out of the Temple anyways. Geonosis just wasn't a place for Yoda to show up, I felt. Kashyyyk seemed like it would be his territory.

The droids with different voices? I like it better than the aimless drones of the droid army, gave them more personality, except for the lack of "Roger roger." stick out tongue

And Zett Jukassa? How can you complain about that? He was a skilled Padawan, he was probably smart enough to evade rather than attack, and then attacked when he thought he could get a chance to escape, but didn't get his chance, because he got shot down.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:46 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Zett was annoying because it was Lucas going "look at my kid kick more ass than a bunch of Knights and Masters!"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:48 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Originally posted by Captain REX
The droids with different voices? I like it better than the aimless drones of the droid army, gave them more personality, except for the lack of "Roger roger." stick out tongue

Droids like that aren't really supposed to have personality. Even if it did give them more personality, they did it horribly. They made the voices themselves sound weird in general and they were now dumb all of the sudden.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:55 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

They were dumb anyway. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 05:02 AM
overlord
OD'd

Probably the Padme giving birth and death scene and Vader coming out some frankenstein experiment.
If it were up to me, they could've let it end almost right after Anakan burned to a crisp.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:44 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Another thing that irratates me. When Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Palps are stuck in the ray shields, Anakin says "Patience". WTF! NOW he says patience! If I was obi, I'd've unclipped the saber hilt and smacked him upside the head. Another is, Padme's and Leia's hairstyle with the bagel look, I mean COME ON! WHat're the freakin' chances of them donning the EXACT SAME Hairdoo! There's another tie-in I hate.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:43 AM
Ganner Rhysode
Jedi Knight

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
For me, it was the droids in ROTS. Their voices and demeanor were just so much different than in the previous two. I didn't like the fact that they were changed to give the movie more comic relief; Revenge of the Sith really didn't need it. It kinda pissed me off.

Amen to that. It took away from the cold, efficent manor the droids had before, and made them seem way too idiotic, it was if they couldnt 't even think.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 02:03 AM
Click here to Send Ganner Rhysode a Private Message Find more posts by Ganner Rhysode Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Wooden acting and the constant slaps in the face insults to fan's intellligence.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 05:33 PM
Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Obi: "Wait a minute, how did this happen? We're smarter than this."

The most sing-song, amateur Shakespearean voice EVER!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CobbleR
Kielbasa Sausage

Originally posted by Lana
Zett was annoying because it was Lucas going "look at my kid kick more ass than a bunch of Knights and Masters!"

That was Lucas' son!?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:09 AM
Click here to Send CobbleR a Private Message Find more posts by CobbleR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yep.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:18 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah. The Force is strong with his daddy.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:22 AM