KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Kotor 2 Deleted Scenes

Kotor 2 Deleted Scenes
Started by: NihilusDark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NihilusDark

Kotor 2 Deleted Scenes

Sorry for making a "search engine out of the forum members" thread, but I have looked for days (maybe im just blind and unlucky) but I cannot seem to find deleted scenes for Kotor 2, more specifically ones that include Nihilus. Wether they be in video or text doesn't matter much (Preferably video if thats even possible). So if anyone knows where I could find these I would very much appreciate the link. smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 10:22 PM
Click here to Send NihilusDark a Private Message Find more posts by NihilusDark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NihilusDark

bmp

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:53 AM
Click here to Send NihilusDark a Private Message Find more posts by NihilusDark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ganner Rhysode
Jedi Knight

There's a ton of content that was cut from KotOR II, well over six hours worth, including those Nihilus scenes, as well as a confrontation between Nihilus and Sion, and a lot of other crap. It was all cut out due to Obsidian's time constraints, (they asked to extend the release date, LucasArts said no) so they had to cut a lot of the game out, which is what gave it it's cold, empty, and rushed ending, as well as a lack of sidequests and character development.

A lot of this stuff, however, is being modded back in by an independent team, who have called themselves the KotOR II Restoration Team. They're about 60% done now, and you can expect them to be done sometime in the next six months, or so.

If you'd like to check out their website, it's http://www.team-gizka.org/

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 02:06 AM
Click here to Send Ganner Rhysode a Private Message Find more posts by Ganner Rhysode Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ganner Rhysode
There's a ton of content that was cut from KotOR II, well over six hours worth, including those Nihilus scenes, as well as a confrontation between Nihilus and Sion, and a lot of other crap. It was all cut out due to Obsidian's time constraints, (they asked to extend the release date, LucasArts said no) so they had to cut a lot of the game out, which is what gave it it's cold, empty, and rushed ending, as well as a lack of sidequests and character development.

A lot of this stuff, however, is being modded back in by an independent team, who have called themselves the KotOR II Restoration Team. They're about 60% done now, and you can expect them to be done sometime in the next six months, or so.

If you'd like to check out their website, it's http://www.team-gizka.org/

Anyway to rerelease the game for Xbox with the content?

"The wait is over."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Nope, get it on PC anyway. Interface is better and modding is easier.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 07:01 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

any links to the sences?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:28 AM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NihilusDark

yes, thank you for the info, that helps me out a good bit. However if anyone can find links that directly tap into some of those scenes, for those who wish to watch them, that would be superb.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:14 AM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Just follow the link that Ganner Rhysode made. Only the Nihilus versus Sion scene is watchable.

You get to see Nihilus curbstompting Sion with force wave.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:18 AM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Ive been to there site, they already have the droid factory that was left out modded back in however it still is just beta so there certainly will be some flaws.

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:21 AM
Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Well, the Droid Factory module were ripped from the Xbox version. They are removing all the flaws in it and more.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:30 AM
Julie
The Student

that's sad....why can't they just take their time and make the darn game right!...wahhhh

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Because money is better than time, unfortunately.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

I can't find the Nihilus vs. Sion scene on that site. erm

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

me neither it sounds awesome and i want to see it

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 07:01 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

It's on the forums. Some fans made it using the gameplay descriptions.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 08:28 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Interesting undertaking. I've always felt that KOTOR II played better as a game, and the storyline had a lot of promise. While I like Revan I personally hated the idea of playing as him since KOTOR I had such limited options on equipment, Force powers, and Feats, making all characters seem generic.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:03 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kabia
Jeedai

kotor one was wayyyyyyy better, i have more memories from kotor one than from 2,when ever i tink bout kotor i tink bout one not 2, ihave both on xbox, the only tink i could recall worth mentioning from 2 are the boss battles(nihulius was a pushover) and the battle of dantoonie

Bleh
New Sig Here

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Kabia a Private Message Find more posts by Kabia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

That's nice. I'm thrilled you came in here with your off topic opinion. That coupled with your lacking typing skills made for ensightful commentary.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:25 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kabia
Jeedai

yea thanks(just go and shove it)

Bleh
New Sig Here

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:28 PM
Click here to Send Kabia a Private Message Find more posts by Kabia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Shove what?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:47 PM