KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Question About Droids, Ewoks, and Revelations

Question About Droids, Ewoks, and Revelations
Started by: Dirk Jade

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dirk Jade
Derk Jade the Dark Jedi

Question About Droids, Ewoks, and Revelations

hey i was wondering, since George Lucas Approved the scripts of Star Wars Droids: the Adventured of C3PO and R2D2, StarWars: Ewoks And StarWars :Revelations. does that mean that they fit into the timeline? Everyone talks about StarWars 1-6 as if thats all that lucas approved and everything else is EU. the 3 movies i just mentioned were approved by GL but noone ever hears about them. also the Thrawn Trilogy was approved by GL alsocv i'll even coppy down exactly what it says "Now Comes Dark Force Rising, the second volume of a three-book cycle authorized by lucasfilm LTD. and written by Hugo-Award Winning author Timmothy Zahn" soo... are those NOT EU, or am i missing something.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 06:46 AM
Click here to Send Dirk Jade a Private Message Find more posts by Dirk Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I never thought of that. Hmm, it could. Droids would be between ROTS and ANH, as would Revelations. The Ewok duology of movies would fit in after ROTJ. Not sure about the Ewoks cartoon.

The Holiday Special is between ANH and ESB. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 08:38 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

All EU literature is approved by Lucas. Or else we wouldn't find them in shops. But Lucas doesn't talk about canon.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:31 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

That's pretty much the case. And I bet GL rues the day he made the Christmas Special.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:36 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirk Jade
Derk Jade the Dark Jedi

whats the Christmas special?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 04:30 AM
Click here to Send Dirk Jade a Private Message Find more posts by Dirk Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Canadadude

an awful special that Lucas made. It has Chewbacca and his family hanging out and a cartoon where Boba Fiett makes his first appearence. I think you can download it on the internet somewhere, but be warned it is pretty bad.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 03:19 PM
Click here to Send Canadadude a Private Message Find more posts by Canadadude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote