KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How Much Did Vader Get Paid?

How Much Did Vader Get Paid?
Started by: Decay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Decay

How Much Did Vader Get Paid?

so vaders the executor (not executioner) of the imperial navy i heard. and hes palpatines apprentice. seeing that it is a legitimised navy and not just an army of sith lords who rule eachother, or a band of mercinaries, vader should be legally paid for his position. the sith are notorious for their greed, so would he be massively rich? would palpatine pay him less or more because hes his apprentice? would he be paid more than tarkin, who was his superior on the death star? would he even care about money when he can use his position to crush all whod consider opposing him? did he have to spend his money or just use imperial funds on anything he wanted, and what would he use his money on?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Shadow of the Empire said he was the second richest person in the galaxy. He had so much money that he didn't care about it at all, he just pulled out his credit card and bought himself a planet to blow up when he got pissed.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 04:01 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odysseus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: How Much Did Vader Get Paid?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Decay
so vaders the executor (not executioner) of the imperial navy i heard. and hes palpatines apprentice. seeing that it is a legitimised navy and not just an army of sith lords who rule eachother, or a band of mercinaries, vader should be legally paid for his position. the sith are notorious for their greed, so would he be massively rich? would palpatine pay him less or more because hes his apprentice? would he be paid more than tarkin, who was his superior on the death star? would he even care about money when he can use his position to crush all whod consider opposing him? did he have to spend his money or just use imperial funds on anything he wanted, and what would he use his money on?

Master planner and King of Ithaca

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 04:27 AM
Click here to Send Odysseus a Private Message Find more posts by Odysseus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Apparently, according to Shadows of the Empire, if you took the amount of Vader's wealth, turned it into 1 credit pieces, and piled them on the ground, then you could spend your entire life digging through the pile with your hands, and never reach the bottom.

But it's never been stated how much Vader got paid, but obviously it was a large f*ckin cheque he brought home each week.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 06:07 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

How could you not make someone who does the following rich?

Imperial: I'm not going to listen to you! You're just some guy from HQ who wears a funny suit and is a ansmatic and anothe-GACK!
Darth Vader: Anyone else want to be a conservative?
Imperial 2: Well, I have some second doubts about this regime change-GACK!
Darth Vader: Anyone else?
Imperial 3: No Lord Vader.
Darth Vader: Good, now fetch me a barrel of alcohol.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 06:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

I bet Vader pays no taxes.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 12:24 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sesse
I bet Vader pays no taxes.

laughing out loud

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 12:38 PM
Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

OMFG, Vader had his own planet with castle! He must be very rich, probably around the mucho credits, let's ask him!

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 01:19 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

What do you think Vader wore out for Halloween?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 03:02 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Vader wore a bikini for halloween.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 03:31 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, let me put it this way... When you're only competition and superior is the Emperor of the fricken' galaxy, you know you're damn wealthy.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Darth Koroni
How could you not make someone who does the following rich?

Imperial: I'm not going to listen to you! You're just some guy from HQ who wears a funny suit and is a ansmatic and anothe-GACK!
Darth Vader: Anyone else want to be a conservative?
Imperial 2: Well, I have some second doubts about this regime change-GACK!
Darth Vader: Anyone else?
Imperial 3: No Lord Vader.
Darth Vader: Good, now fetch me a barrel of alcohol.

lmao!

*Tucks this quote in his profile*

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
terd40
CCC Agent

and after the destruction of the death star luke and leia began the long legal dispute over the inheratance.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:43 AM
Click here to Send terd40 a Private Message Find more posts by terd40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kabia
Jeedai

Originally posted by terd40
and after the destruction of the death star luke and leia began the long legal dispute over the inheratance.

yup , the court battle continues as we speak

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:42 AM
Click here to Send Kabia a Private Message Find more posts by Kabia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I wouldn't doubt that he had access to all the currency he could use, but what good would it do him if he was confined to that lifesupport suit?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 12:07 PM
Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

he could buy some bad ass racing stripes for his helmet and make up for the loss in speed he suffered when obi wan cut his legs off.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 12:13 PM
Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

riighhtt... Turning to the dark forces would rob him of the ability to feel joy in helping others under any circumstances, so currency would be truly useless.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 12:14 PM
Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Thirty years of legal procedures between the NJO and the New Republic?

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 12:35 PM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Thirty years of legal procedures between the NJO and the New Republic?
Translation:

"Thirty years of legal procedures between a Book Series concerning governments, people, cultures and war and a government?"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I refer to the NJO Jedi Order against the New Republic, because Luke Skywalker represents the Jedi Order and Leia Organa Solo represents the New Republic in these legal procedures.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 12:01 AM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote