KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Star Wars: Battlefront 2
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Star Wars: Battlefront 2

What characters can u be on this game? cuz i saw a walkthrough guide to it and it had characters listed from: OBi Wan, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Darth Vader, Sidious, Maul, storm and clone troopers ect. can u really be all of these people or no...??som1 lemme kno aight smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:45 AM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Yes. You can be all of them, I think the heroes are:

Obi-Wan
Anakin
Mace Windu
Yoda
Sidious
Maul
Jango Fett
Boba Fett
Vader
Han Solo
Leia
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Aayla Secura
Count Dooku

There might be more, I don't remember them all.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:53 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

awesome im def getting this now

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 03:14 AM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CobbleR
Kielbasa Sausage

You can be Chewbacca............ Which isn't much different from playing as a wookie in the first Battle Front. I was pretty pissed because I couldn't jump into easy mode and win a battle, I had to actually use skill!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 08:25 AM
Click here to Send CobbleR a Private Message Find more posts by CobbleR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

You can't use Plo Koon in Battlefront 2 because he is uber l337 h4xx00rz to the max and would pwn all immediately after entering a battlefield.

just thought I might give you all this little piece of info. Rage on. thumb up

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:54 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

and there is an awesome level on instant action that is set on mos eisley and you can be any hero or villain you want and god its fun. i like to use chewbaccas guided rocket to seek out the emporer and pwn his ass.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:18 AM
Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

No, man.. Wookies suck ballz.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 12:33 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Yeah, after they rip them off their screaming enemies.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:56 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Hey, I wanted the guy above me respond! mad

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:13 PM
FistOfThe North

After playing Battlefront 2 for a while now a month or 2 give or take a few weeks, it's finally boring. just like pt. 1 got boring in the same way. It has no replay value.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:31 PM
Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Yeah, I know what you mean. After I beat the short and almost pointless campaign (I did enjoy it for learning about the 501st, however), I found it kind of boring. Good game... but little replay value and not a whole lot different than the first one.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:36 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Methos
Sith Lord

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.
Han solo is the best then Jango Fett

the space battle is fun at first but after about 10 battles it gets boring and easy

also Yoda on Dagobah is evil u cant see him coming

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Darth Methos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Methos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Oh, is that so.. huh
I played it once, got Obi Wan and flung my lightsaber through everything and everyone with ten times more ease than with a blaster.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 10:10 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

The space battles are awefully boring. I had expected so much more than this half-assed, wanna be "Jump to lightspeed" battles. I enjoyed the air battles in the first one just as much.

They also removed the fun of being in a ground veichle. They have almost completly gotten rid of the veichles, about 50% of the levels has veichles now. Another bad thing is that you can't fly a space ship if you aint in space, that is aweful, that's the most fun about being in a veichle. There is nothing exciting about sitting in a veichle anymore.

Other than that it's a very, very good game. laughing

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 10:21 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by overlord
You can't use Plo Koon in Battlefront 2 because he is uber l337 h4xx00rz to the max and would pwn all immediately after entering a battlefield.

just thought I might give you all this little piece of info. Rage on. thumb up

It's because Plo would get rapped by all the true warriors. Sidious, Dooku, Vader, Grievous, Chewie

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 10:35 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Pro's
- Heroes
- Temple Purge level

Con's
- No splash damage on tanks
- No air vehicles on ground levels
- Space battle suck
- Small levels
- Limited 16 units
- Have to earn better units
- Feels more like skirmishes than battles
- Old Geonosis is gone

Battlfront 2 is a good game, but it lacks a lot of the good things about the first.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 10:50 PM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
It's because Plo would get rapped by all the true warriors. Sidious, Dooku, Vader, Grievous, Chewie
(please log in to view the image)NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Have you checked my profile?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 03:16 PM