KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Possible Clone Wars animated series

Possible Clone Wars animated series
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Possible Clone Wars animated series

Um... that's just about all I have for you... rumour has it that Lucasfilm are making plans for an animated series (possibly computer graphics) based around the Clone Wars. Yet further rumour says that they have already submitted an early pilot to the Cartoon Network.

TFN says it is all true; certainly something worth keeping an eye on. Thought you should all be kept abreast.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 21st, 2002 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 09:29 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

That's old news, I have all the latest on this at my site. Inluding who may be working on it. If you want the full report then you should know where to go.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 04:25 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Old news it may be, but I was surprised not to see it mentioned here so I filled it in.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 02:00 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Well I didn't mention it, because I don't want the same threads discussed here to be the same as can be found at my board.

I want them to be different.

And according to sources in Cartoon Network the deal is done, they are just looking for design ideas.

At this point the supposed producer, Genndy Tartakovsky (Who does Samuri Jack) is wanting it to be done in the same style as his other show.

Now I've said to much and I don't want to say anymore, because that is what can be found on my board.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 07:14 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

possibly a very sick show in he end ?? like ren and stimpy or dexsters lab

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Actually that is a pretty lame answer Lance, if you dont want the same threads here why the hell did you answer Ush post. It might be old news to you but not to all. Ush came in with good info here, leave it with that

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 08:05 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I answered Ush's post because maybe I felt like it.

Is that good enough for you?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 08:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, look, anyway, it doesn't matter a damn if it is old or not (and it's not THAT old!), it hasn't been mentioned here yet so for people that read here but don't read tons of other sites, now everyone knows, ok?

BtVS

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 11:44 PM
LanceWindu

Well it is old considering there's more news on it than that.

Much more.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 01:26 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Then either share it or don't bother mentioning it. I am very glad you have the info, Lance, but you know this isn't really the place to be saying it. It looks like you are crowing about it.

Info gathering like this isn't MY sort of thing at all. I am more the analysis type.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 22nd, 2002 at 01:39 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 01:30 AM
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
It looks like you are crowing about it.

What's that mean?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 02:22 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Boasting

BtVS

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 02:23 AM
LanceWindu

Maybe I am.

Maybe I'm not.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 02:26 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, if you are, this isn't the place to do that.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 02:27 AM
LanceWindu

Fine then.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 02:30 AM
Julie
The Student

I think that someone is thinking wishfully,but hey they did make some Ewok animated thingys...maybe this will work too....though I haven;t seen those and I think they didn't go over big anyway....I'd watch it just becuase it's star wars....but I think we could also do alright without it

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It had better be better than the Ewok and Droids stuff!

BtVS

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 02:40 AM
LanceWindu

It should definately be better.

It will feature Obi-Wan, Anakin and other stars during it's 2 year (possibly more) run. But mostly I bet it will revolve around new characters.

And maybe it will explain some more about "General" Kenobi.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 02:42 AM
Julie
The Student

cool....sounds like it has the potential to be good, and I wouldn't care if it was a bad tv show....that would just show you that Star Wars is meant for the movies.....

Old Post Nov 25th, 2002 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

And books!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2002 06:52 PM