KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Revelation..spoilers

Revelation..spoilers
Started by: xxxpoppunker182

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xxxpoppunker182

Revelation..spoilers

so what did you all think of this book?

I thought it was lame. nothing happened.

Jaina trains with Fett, jacen now goes by Darth Caedous and revealed why he killed mara, Tahari is now his apprentice, and now he is the chief of state. Luke didn't do much and ben investigated his mothers death to prove jacen killed mara and jacen admits he did.

I don't know why it was called revelation the closest thing i can come up with is that caedous reveals and admits he killed mara.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 03:43 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anakin should have lived and Jacen should have died
this is canon fact

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 03:50 AM
Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

actually that was the original plan, the writer that even killed anakin off even thought so. anakin was the strongest of the three and the other writers involved in NJO all decided that they will switch jacen and anakin's role

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 04:43 AM
Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Revelation..spoilers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
so what did you all think of this book?

I thought it was lame. nothing happened.

Jaina trains with Fett, jacen now goes by Darth Caedous and revealed why he killed mara, Tahari is now his apprentice, and now he is the chief of state. Luke didn't do much and ben investigated his mothers death to prove jacen killed mara and jacen admits he did.

I don't know why it was called revelation the closest thing i can come up with is that caedous reveals and admits he killed mara.

I haven't read the novel yet, but interesting spoilers

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 04:44 AM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I told escape. These authors shot be fired by Lucas, then shot. Jacen's rise to power is ridiculous. He does absolutely nothing and becomes very powerful. Then he proclaims himself more powerful than Luke. Then Jaina says she and Jacen are equals and have the same force strength. Luke should have ****ing killed Jacen a long time ago, as he admits he could have if he wanted to. LOTF is a joke and against everything Lucas imagined.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Jaina says she is Jacen's equal? All I have to say is WOW

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Jaina claims that they are twins and they are equal in the force, which isn't exactly wrong. She admits that he has more force mastery than her so all of this can be true. The whole LOTF pisses me off because it's a load of shit. Now Jacen believes Luke isn't good enough to defeat him. Someone needs to tell GL to read all of these books..

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Like I told escape. These authors shot be fired by Lucas, then shot. Jacen's rise to power is ridiculous. He does absolutely nothing and becomes very powerful. Then he proclaims himself more powerful than Luke. Then Jaina says she and Jacen are equals and have the same force strength. Luke should have ****ing killed Jacen a long time ago, as he admits he could have if he wanted to. LOTF is a joke and against everything Lucas imagined.

i think jacens rise to power is very lame but over all i don't mind the LOTF series. I like bens character the only thing i don't like is how he is afraid to tell his dad everything.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:08 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea but LOTF created Jacen's infallibility, which originally belonged to Anakin Solo. Without any sith teachings, Jacen magically grew exponentially powerful in the sith arts, just like that. Not only is that illogical, it shouldn't even be canon because it goes against the entire star wars idea..

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:19 PM
Elite Hunter

What happens with the other sith?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:20 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Absolutely nothing.. Waste of $7.99..

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:33 PM
Elite Hunter

What was the climax of the book?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:43 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm on the last 30 pages right now, I'll tell you. I believe it's Pallaeon getting killed by Tahiri, who was working with a few Moffs on their Coup of Pallaeon..

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:49 PM
Elite Hunter

I'm on the last 30 pages right now, I'll tell you. I believe it's Pallaeon getting killed by Tahiri, who was working with a few Moffs on their Coup of Pallaeon..

That sounds so captivating roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:56 PM
Blue_Hefner

Well Jaina claims that they are twins and they are equal in the force, which isn't exactly wrong. She admits that he has more force mastery than her so all of this can be true. The whole LOTF pisses me off because it's a load of shit. Now Jacen believes Luke isn't good enough to defeat him. Someone needs to tell GL to read all of these books..

They should have made James Luceno and Matthew Stover write these books.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 12:01 AM
Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr. Luceno has always impressed me; Mr. Stover? Not as much. He has a knack for writing impressive dialogue and an intimidating Mace Windu, but tends to get caught up in the philosophy.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

That's what i like about Stover.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

Yea but LOTF created Jacen's infallibility, which originally belonged to Anakin Solo. Without any sith teachings, Jacen magically grew exponentially powerful in the sith arts, just like that. Not only is that illogical, it shouldn't even be canon because it goes against the entire star wars idea..

i see what your sayin and i agree everything with Jacen doesn't make sense at all. I just hope Troy makes the final book good.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 01:13 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea... These 3 moronic authors have perverted the very concept and meaning of the sith, as passed down by Lucas and his staff. Not to mention Jacen has absolutely NO ties to the sith WHATSOEVER and yet he still calls him that.. Idiots..If I'm going to dedicate my time and effort into a hobby like STar Wars, they better sure as hell make sure it makes some kind of sense..

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 01:50 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Another dull and mind-numbing Legacy novel. I can't wait until the series is over...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:35 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote