KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » New old republic series

New old republic series
Started by: Nactous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

New old republic series

From Starwars.com
Fall is the perfect time to cozy up to some Star Wars crafts and activities with a new nonfiction book by Bonnie Burton. Also, author Alex Irvine has a standalone hardcover novel set in the time of the ancient Jedi Knights.

Hmm, a new stand alone book with ancient Jedi, KotOR, TOTJ, even older perhaps?

"The wait is over."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 01:39 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

More gay KOTOR coverage.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 01:43 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nactous
From Starwars.com
Fall is the perfect time to cozy up to some Star Wars crafts and activities with a new nonfiction book by Bonnie Burton. Also, author Alex Irvine has a standalone hardcover novel set in the time of the ancient Jedi Knights.

Sounds interesting..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 06:58 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
More gay KOTOR coverage.

Maybe we'll finally get some stats/arguable facts for Malak + Revan

or even Bastilla (GASP)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

bastilla? where? <3

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 01:26 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xcarbine
Restricted

Account Restricted

To download knights of the old republic comics and legacy comics in .cbr format.
Go to
swcomics.piczo.com

note:The site is new it will take time to upload more comics. wink

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 06:47 AM
Click here to Send xcarbine a Private Message Find more posts by xcarbine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
More gay KOTOR coverage.

Woo, what is your problem with KOTOR!?!

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 01:49 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Nothing, but all the coverage is gay.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 06:30 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lucien A
Nothing, but all the coverage is gay.

what?!?

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 01:39 PM
Lucius
Unknown

In comparison to the grand scheme of SW the KOTOR coverage is hardly overpowering. How many books/comics does Post ROTJ have? A lot, the OR stuff has two games, come average comics an some crappy comics...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

what?!?

KOTOR isn't the greatest thing ever. Hell, I enjoy the storyline for the comics better than the games...

In comparison, Autokrat, I think currently post-ROTJ activities still have more coverage, though it is not the main focus of the EU right now, other than the Legacy comics. But after ROTJ came out in 1983, we've had 25 years of EU works coming, a good chunk of them just focusing on the era after the Empire. It wasn't until the early 90's that Dark Horse introduced the Tales of the Jedi/Dark Lords of the Sith comics, which were the precursors to the KOTOR era.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 06:26 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Captain REX
KOTOR isn't the greatest thing ever. Hell, I enjoy the storyline for the comics better than the games...

In comparison, Autokrat, I think currently post-ROTJ activities still have more coverage, though it is not the main focus of the EU right now, other than the Legacy comics. But after ROTJ came out in 1983, we've had 25 years of EU works coming, a good chunk of them just focusing on the era after the Empire. It wasn't until the early 90's that Dark Horse introduced the Tales of the Jedi/Dark Lords of the Sith comics, which were the precursors to the KOTOR era.

Yep...all began with Kevin J. Anderson.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 12:54 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: New old republic series

From Starwars.com

wait a minute... Cozy up with some star wars crafts and ac-- WHAT THE HELL? Sounds like a martha stewart star wars scrapbooking guide or something. Looks gay and geeky.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 07:55 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

Re: Re: New old republic series

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
wait a minute... Cozy up with some star wars crafts and ac-- WHAT THE HELL? Sounds like a martha stewart star wars scrapbooking guide or something. Looks gay and geeky.

o.o...Wow...I was wondering about that too...Year I want to hear about the Ancient Jedi...but I want to hear more about the Ancient Sith Lords like Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos..

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 11:25 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote