KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Something that annoys me

Something that annoys me
Started by: Darth Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Angel

Something that annoys me

Be carefull about *SPOILERS*

So, Anakin's powers are supposed to have doubled "since the last time we meet count" (stated in ROTS by himself). But now, thanks to the new clone wars movie, the last time they meet was like, less then six months ago (instead of the original 3 years gap)? So ROTS Anakin is suppose to be twice as strong as the one who disarmed and almost killed Dooku in the CWM?

I am from the opinion that GL should be much more carefull about the material he releases... Damn, at least put some consistence on it...

I am new here so hi to all.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 02:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

A lot of people write off anything Anakin says regarding his own power as exaggerated by arrogance.

Personally, I think there's something more to it than that, especially since no one bothers to correct these statements of his, plus Mace's opinion of his ability and skill.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Personally, I think the Clone Wars movie sucked, and the entire thing should be disregarded as nothing more than a parasitic piece of crap that Lucas & Friends used to leech money out of the fans/movie-going public.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 07:12 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSerpent
Restricted

Account Restricted

yop yop. would have been better.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 07:25 PM
Click here to Send DarkSerpent a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSerpent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
Personally, I think the Clone Wars movie sucked, and the entire thing should be disregarded as nothing more than a parasitic piece of crap that Lucas & Friends used to leech money out of the fans/movie-going public.

He's a billionaire. Why would he need more money?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 12:28 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
He's a billionaire. Why would he need more money?
What do all men with power want? More power.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 04:15 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

All those who gain power are afraid to lose it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 04:44 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
All those who gain power are afraid to lose it.

Until you get so powerful you decide, "Eh, **** it. Lemme make some light, and some place to live, and an entire universe. Oh, but I'm lonely, so I'm gonna make up whole races, and I kind of want someone who is as pretty as me, so I'm gonna make someone named Lucifer, and..."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 04:55 PM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Yes, I personally didn't love the movie. The lines are crappy, no conclusion, and by ROTS Anakin's apprentice has mysteriously disappeared and is never even mentioned again... And wtf is up with that 'Skyguy' nickname? Man, even my grandmother could've come up with something better than that.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 06:44 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I bet Ahsoka dies. *gleeful*

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Errr...I think she survives Order 66

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd be kinda happy if she survived, acually. She's pretty shnazzy *pedo*

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 07:10 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Then Anakin would be a Jedi Master.

She dies, bitches.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 07:11 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I hope she dies. Miserably.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 07:33 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Hopefully there's torture and screaming involved.

Hey, I have nothing against teenage girls, but she's obnoxious and nonsensical. Lucas needs to pull on his testicles real hard to make up for this one.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 07:35 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Maybe a jealous Padme will murder Ahsoka?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I'd like that, but I doubt it's possible. I just hope she gets, I dunno, raped by ten droidekas at the same time or something.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 07:40 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Maybe Grievous will bypass his natural limitations and anally violate her. Either that or a catfight between Padme and her. Hopefully a catfight in which Padme's clothes are removed.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Naw, I just want her to die. Panifully. Any painful, destructive, sick way would make me happy. smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 07:44 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Well, that's uncreative. no expression

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 07:56 PM