KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Marka Ragnos

Marka Ragnos
Started by: beast1234

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beast1234

marka rangnos

Do you think marka rangnos cared about the sith empire more then himself. When naga shadow and ludo kreesh he told them stop and encouraging the Sith to band together. He also crowned exar kun and ulic qel droma as dark lord of the sith to restore the lost glory of the sith empire.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 11:33 PM
Click here to Send beast1234 a Private Message Find more posts by beast1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

In a word: Yes

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Vader

Maybe, considering he's the greatest of his era (that's what they say about ragnos) and one hell of a Sith Lord.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 11:45 PM
Click here to Send Ultimate Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I hope the Jaden Korr novel that is suppose to come it in 2010 will indeed feature a live Marka Ragnos and the ancients as the wookieepedia article suggests.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beast1234

Re: marka rangnos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by beast1234
Do you think marka rangnos cared about the sith empire more then himself. When naga shadow and ludo kreesh he told them stop and encouraging the Sith to band together. He also crowned exar kun and ulic qel droma as dark lord of the sith to restore the lost glory of the sith empire.

sorrys guys i ****ed up my grammar

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 08:16 AM
Click here to Send beast1234 a Private Message Find more posts by beast1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Changed the title for you, Beast. Marka Ragnos, it is. No worries on your grammar.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 08:18 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Did you just recreate this thread? Not even two days after this one, you made a duplicate?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:05 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Which I closed.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:08 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I'm shaking your hand right now. Can you feel me?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:23 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beast1234

Marka Ragnos personality

Marka Ragnos

Do you think marka ragnos cared about the sith empire more then himself. When naga shadow and ludo kreesh fought each other he told them to stop fighting and encouraging the two Sith to band together to make the sith empire more powerful. He also crowned exar kun and ulic qel droma as dark lord of the sith to restore the lost glory of the sith empire. What do you think of his personality.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 12:50 PM
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

Marka Ragnos...was...other then Tulak Hord...a very great sith Lord...even better then Palpatine in my eyes...Here is the analogy I shall use....Ok...Tulak Hord was Master of the Lightsaber...and in that same respect I say Marka Ragnos...was for the Force what Tulak Hord was for the Saber...

I believe Marka Ragnos like any Sith seeked for Power...But I also believe he had a Genuine Concern for the Sith...Like Kaan....Kaan wasent such a great Sith Lord...but he really cared about the Sith...which is why he probibally would have won but over time under Kaan...The Sith would have become a Jedi Order varient..

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 04:43 PM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Marka Ragnos...was...other then Tulak Hord...a very great sith Lord...even better then Palpatine in my eyes...Here is the analogy I shall use....Ok...Tulak Hord was Master of the Lightsaber...and in that same respect I say Marka Ragnos...was for the Force what Tulak Hord was for the Saber...

I believe Marka Ragnos like any Sith seeked for Power...But I also believe he had a Genuine Concern for the Sith...Like Kaan....Kaan wasent such a great Sith Lord...but he really cared about the Sith...which is why he probibally would have won but over time under Kaan...The Sith would have become a Jedi Order varient..
Why did you capitalize 1/3 of the words?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:49 AM
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

Originally posted by Lucien A
Why did you capitalize 1/3 of the words?

I wasent aware that I was in a Grammar class -_- This is an Internet Forum...I don't need you questioning my Grammar or my Punctuation or my Capitalization.....and besides what does it matter to you if I feel like Capitalizing every single word in the dang post, So why don't you just leave ME and MY CAPITALIZATION ALONE! and worry about yourself.

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 01:39 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's grammatically incorrect to do so and a nuisance for people to read, but let's not pick on grammar, that is not what this forum is for. Please return to the topic, thanks.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 02:36 AM
sweersa

Originally posted by Captain REX
It's grammatically incorrect to do so and a nuisance for people to read, but let's not pick on grammar, that is not what this forum is for. Please return to the topic, thanks.

Man, it must be hard being a mod in the EU section...

I usually don't come here but when I do it is crazy.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 02:37 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beast1234

stop fighting and give me your thought of marka ragnos personality do you think he was a good person that cared about the sith empire or do you think he was just a another power hungry dark lord of the sith.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 12:30 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

After seeing what Naga Sadow's Sith amulet can do (shattering temples and blowing holes through a Sith wyrm) what Ludo Kressh's amulet can do (shattering 40+ foot stone statues with a gesture and amping his strength to such a high level that he was able to shatter his own Sith Sword) and what Kressh's son's amulet can do (grant total physical invulnerability and tossing a Jedi Master and Council member through a wall at superspeed without even gesturing), I would say that Marka Ragnos has to be considered an amazingly lethal opponent - considering that he not only has amulets of his own, but a Sith talisman which amplifies his power, Sith armor which protects him, a helmet which increases his Force prowess, and a Sith Sword which turns him into a 'walking nexus of Dark Side power'...Plus a sceptre which essentially duplicates Darth Nihilus' Force Drain.

Yeah, damn.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 05:42 PM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beast1234

i don't want to know how powerful he is i want to know what you think of his personality.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 12:02 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by beast1234
i don't want to know how powerful he is i want to know what you think of his personality.
Get a grip man, all we can do is wonder and say "Maybe. Iunno."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 06:06 AM
Rebel95

I always get Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos mixed up.
But now I remember Ragnos is the one with the horns. evil face

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 02:22 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote