KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Create a sith

Create a sith
Started by: moolika

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moolika

Create a sith

Darth Caliton Kulugza:a 32 year old who is a fish human with 2 dublebladed lighhtsabers in both hands!!!!

HE IS EVIL!!!!!!!

Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 01:34 AM
Click here to Send moolika a Private Message Find more posts by moolika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yes. Yes you are.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 01:41 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Cool.

Has anyone ever noticed how Lucien is always the first to respond to these posts?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 01:48 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Lol, are you echoing Gideon's "notice?"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

"Notice"?

If I am, it is unintentional. I'm actually embarrassed. What does Gideon do?

Subconscious imitation doesn't count- does it?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 02:21 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kotorfan
Fruity Darth

Darth Starkiller. (its not really my creation) just my interpretation

He would have been Darth Starkiller if he had killed Palpy. Then what would Vader do? hes already beat up. and then the stormies. The rebs could take care of them after palpy is dead. Then Vader would suddenly change sides and side with starkiller because he doesn't want to die, all that Darth traya stuff. lol

Maybe he would call off the stormtroopers, or starkiller would take care of them.

Then Starkiller would almost singlehandedly take apart the empire, with the help of Juno, and Proxy.
then he probably would have turned dark side, and create a new empire or something. just ruining what he had done since his mind is twisted and evil now.. xD

whatever. I'm done.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 02:51 AM
Click here to Send kotorfan a Private Message Find more posts by kotorfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Years ago I toyed with an idea for a Star Wars fic that never worked out. The villain would have been Darth Vader's apprentice.

Name: Darth Talan.
Species: Barabel
Personality: Cold and methodical.
Weapon: Single-bladed red lightsabre with a spring-loaded poisoned needle concealed in the pommel.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 03:32 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

That's not the first time I've seen a Sith with the name Talan or a version of it. Strange.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 03:36 AM
chilled monkey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That's not the first time I've seen a Sith with the name Talan or a version of it. Strange.

Probably because it has a 'threatening' or 'dangerous' sound to it because it sounds so much like 'talon.' Like on a bird of prey.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 03:52 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Probably this one

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 11:33 AM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Darth Kodiak
black lightsaber, and black sith robes.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 01:48 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Lol. "No, my Lord Kodiak. yes, my lord Kodiak." Got a ring to it.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:19 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Darth Walmart

Translucent Lightsaber

Special ability:

1). Pushing small... Force users out of business by underselling them.
2). Paying its equipment less than a living wage.

Also: It is a hive mind composed of a bajillion different organisms, all genetically identical.

(Science question: are they the same organism if they are genetically identical?)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:10 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Darth Walmart

Translucent Lightsaber

Special ability:

1). Pushing small... Force users out of business by underselling them.
2). Paying its equipment less than a living wage.

Also: It is a hive mind composed of a bajillion different organisms, all genetically identical.

(Science question: are they the same organism if they are genetically identical?)
You forgot his unique and powerful Force technique that lowers his own midichlorian count every day. This conversely results in making him more and more powerful... and popular.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:33 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Darth Flowers... He wears a tie-die robe, and wields 2 pink light sabers.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 03:07 AM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Storm

about 1 year ago i made a character or villain that was set in the clone wars and after return of the jedi. he's name was darth storm.

Black Robes
Blood Lightsaber
yellow eyes and vainy face
can breath in space and throw moon at stuff
his force lighting can make storms around planet and stuff

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 11:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote