KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » between vader and the emperor

between vader and the emperor
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

between vader and the emperor

im just curious..theres only a 20% gap between vader and the emperor, but there seem to be so many that fill that gap...anyone care to place all the sith who are between vader and the emperor in power??

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 02:44 AM
Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Caedus...

Dooku?

Bane and Revan, of course.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 04:12 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I doubt Dooku is, and there's really no concrete evidence that would put Revan in there either.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I hate the written word's casual inability to portray facetiousness.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 06:26 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

caedus ,bane, exar kun nihilus(as far as sheer power goes) and starkiller.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:45 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

^Technically SK was never a sith. But yeah Caedus,Bane,Kun and Nihilus are above Vader. As far unknown sith go, Nadd, Plagueis and Ragnos have a shot but since they are unknowns they can't be included.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Naga Sadow?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 09:06 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Naga Sadow?
Na..

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Starkiller was not a Sith - he was Vader's Hand. Not an Emperor's Hand like Mara and Mara certainly was not as strong Galen. In Force potential Galen may have been stronger than Kyp, but that is an argument that'll never be answered.

I can think of a few names that may be stronger than Vader, but not close to Sidious in the following order:
1. Darth Bane/Darth Caedus
2. Darth Revan*
3. Exar Kun
4. Darth Malak
5. Darth Traya

*Reason I listed Darth Revan was he had not fully reached Sith potential, but was unnervingly strong enough in the Force. When he became obsessed with the Ancient Sith that's when his true strength in the Force was demonstrated. But what I can't figure out is after the Council captured him, why didn't they strip him of the Force?

War Doctor

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Starkiller was not a Sith - he was Vader's Hand. Not an Emperor's Hand like Mara and Mara certainly was not as strong Galen. In Force potential Galen may have been stronger than Kyp, but that is an argument that'll never be answered.

I can think of a few names that may be stronger than Vader, but not close to Sidious in the following order:
1. Darth Bane/Darth Caedus
2. Darth Revan*
3. Exar Kun
4. Darth Malak
5. Darth Traya

*Reason I listed Darth Revan was he had not fully reached Sith potential, but was unnervingly strong enough in the Force. When he became obsessed with the Ancient Sith that's when his true strength in the Force was demonstrated. But what I can't figure out is after the Council captured him, why didn't they strip him of the Force?
I've got no problem with Revan being a potential candidate for the list. But we STILL have nothing on his strength. Same with Malak really, but he does have a bit more. Hell Traya too. Frickin KotOR.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 11:15 PM
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Revan's character should have been developed more because of his enourmous strength. He is counted to be one of the most powerful Sith in history. But you're absolutely right about Traya - I should have put Ulic quel -Droma or Ajunta Pall.

I really like Revan because of his persona. Anakin for me just couldn't cut it - When Anakin turned to the darkside I wonder how he would have fared against the power Revan wielded at Mustafar.

War Doctor

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 11:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by Darth Truculent

I already answered this and in a lot less words then you needed to type, bottom line is that Marek wasn't a sith.

quote:
Reason I listed Darth Revan was he had not fully reached Sith potential, but was unnervingly strong enough in the Force.

The same could be said for other sith such as Kun and Caedus.

quote:
But you're absolutely right about Traya - I should have put Ulic quel -Droma or Ajunta Pall.

Qel Droma is "meh," to me I'm not sure how powerful he truly was with the force. And Ajunta Pall is even more of an unknown then Revan himself. Nihilus is a much better sith for this list then Malak imo even if his sabers skill are questionable, his force powers are immense.

Last edited by Elite Hunter on Jan 29th, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I hate the written word's casual inability to portray facetiousness.
I...

Sorry.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Exar Kun, Bane and Caedus are definitely up there. Nihilus probably is, as well.

Revan is a potential candidate, yes.

But Malak and Traya? Doubt it.

And I have the feeling Plagueis was extremely powerful. It's shame we'll never know.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree, though virtually none of those guys are miles above vader.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 02:28 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

No one's "miles" above Vader. Palpatine isn't "miles" above Vader.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:32 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know that, but some people believe that they are.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:38 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

*cough*Bane*cough*Nebaris. Ahem.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 05:03 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

And kotor fanwankers too *cough*Kotor3*farts* Ahem *lol*.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 05:54 AM
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Think Raynar Thul or Lomi Plo could be candidates for this? Rayner was strong because of his connection to the nest, and Lomi was a very clever jedi with her own nest and able to cloak herself from anyone with doubts, which is a incredibly useful skill imo.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 01:57 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote