KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Obsessed with Star Wars Book

Obsessed with Star Wars Book
Started by: CellDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CellDweller

Obsessed with Star Wars Book

I recently bought this star wars trivia book.

http://www.amazon.com/Obsessed-Star...r/dp/0811864006

I was confident that I would know what most of the answers would be. Boy was I wrong.

There are numerous questions/answers that I SWEAR can not be found in the 6 movies. Here's my question:

Does anyone know where I can find a source that shows which scene of which movie specific questions/answers are?

Here are some sample questions that I swear are not addressed in the movies (and I've read the books and I swear they are not there either);

Question 1096: What was stored throughout the walls of the gallery in the EmPal SuRecon

Question 331: What company manufactures Gungan Bongos?

Question 2260: What is the most important thing to Ortolans?

HELP sad

According to the product description these questions and answers are from the movies, not the books. See the product description below:

Even the most die-hard Star Wars fans will find themselves challenged by this entertaining new approach to the details of the saga. This fourth volume in the popular addictive Obsessed With series again includes an innovative scoring module right in the book so a player can select questions by number or at random and keep score. With 2 500 original questions covering little known facts entertaining quotes and tough trivia from all six episodes Obsessed With Star Wars will have readers dominating the galaxy in no time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 02:47 PM
Click here to Send CellDweller a Private Message Find more posts by CellDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Looks like you've been duped by the editorial. Those things are NOT in the movies.

Check http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page for details.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote