KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » So Bastila Shan had a child....

So Bastila Shan had a child....
Started by: Nactous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Bastila Shan had a child....

http://www.swtor.com/media/webcomic...micpage=10#/22/

One can only guess that Revan might have been the father....
Wonder if they will go back and tell us who. It obviously isnt Satele, due to the three hundred year difference. But it is good to see that the Shan line continued.

"The wait is over."

Last edited by Nactous on Apr 11th, 2009 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 02:39 AM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

They did have a year together before Revan ran off and apparently got ***** slapped by Sadow. Of course, I doubt it is, and I also doubt we will ever know.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 02:54 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

we might. Are we sure Sadow is the Sith Emperor yet?

Didnt he...die?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Naga_Sadow

"The wait is over."

Last edited by Nactous on Apr 11th, 2009 at 03:03 AM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 02:56 AM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I dunno if they've declared that it was Sadow yet... anyone have a source?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 03:10 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nactous
we might. Are we sure Sadow is the Sith Emperor yet?

Didnt he...die?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Naga_Sadow

Two articles claim he is, they might be wrong. Either way, some shit went down at lo and behold, another incarnation of the Sith shows up and then proceeds to pimpslap the Republic.

Although if this random Shan person is a decendant of Revan, that would be pretty cool.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 03:11 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Autokrat
Although if this random Shan person is a decendant of Revan, that would be pretty cool.

Yes, yes it would.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 03:28 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

It's been 300 years. Perhaps he did something epic. Besides father a Jedi.

Also, the established age of the Sith Emperor is a little too convenient to be Sadow. The exposed face in the webcomic looks nothing like him, so I doubt they're the same person. As usual, gaming sites are grabbing at air for news.

Last edited by Janus Marius on Apr 11th, 2009 at 04:01 AM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 03:58 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

To further share my thoughts, Sadow always works through deception, and his ability to make darkside artifacts is second to none. Why would he lead a charge into Coruscant? It's totally out of character for him. And the Sith Lord present is too short.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 04:07 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barringer

I think Andeddu may be a better fit since he hasn't been placed at any one point in the timeline, and he has been mentioned in relation to conquering death in both SW Legacy #5. Plus based on Karpyshyn's comments concerning Dynasty of Evil, and its synopsis on the official SW site, it sounds like Set Harth learns his immortality stuff from Andeddu's holocron.

Just idle speculation.

As for Sadow, I've only seen him mentioned on IGN. I thought since the timeline on the SWTOR site gives a date for when the Sith Empire began to re-constitute itself after the Great Hyperspace War that it might correspond to when Sadow trained and was allegedly killed by Nadd, but it doesn't.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 06:59 AM
Click here to Send Barringer a Private Message Find more posts by Barringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Bastila with a kid? Sadow beats Revan? Sith Emperor? Where the hell have I been?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Bastila with a kid? Sadow beats Revan? Sith Emperor? Where the hell have I been?

Probably on your sabbatical to other forums to destroy and humiliate the youth.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 07:56 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Nah, they don't need me for that, it just comes natural to them.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Interesting comic but the republic commando's armor was way to similar to the clone troopers's armor........

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Nah, they don't need me for that, it just comes natural to them.

True probably why I just sit back and laugh at Hewhoknowsall these days.... so where were you then?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 09:16 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I was out not paying any attention to the Old Republic game or the KoTOR comics. And I'm glad about it 'cause it sounds ridiculous. What ever happened to Hewhoknowsshit? Did we scare him off with our powerful fists of female fury? Seems Darth Power's filling in.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 09:53 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

He left because his spite thread in the LotR forum got closed (I helped close it- report button FTW!) and because we stopped feeding him here/Nai won.

But yeah, we should get Kotor3 to come back.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
He left because his spite thread in the LotR forum got closed (I helped close it- report button FTW!) and because we stopped feeding him here/Nai won.

That thread was hilarious to read.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

It was torture to make. Srsly.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

I was out not paying any attention to the Old Republic game or the KoTOR comics. And I'm glad about it 'cause it sounds ridiculous. What ever happened to Hewhoknowsshit? Did we scare him off with our powerful fists of female fury? Seems Darth Power's filling in.

He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 12:41 AM
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by mattatom
He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

I was on vacation smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote