KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » most successful sith and jedi

most successful sith and jedi
Started by: onewiththeforce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
onewiththeforce
Restricted

Account Restricted

most successful sith and jedi

who is the most successful sith and jedi

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:18 AM
Click here to Send onewiththeforce a Private Message Find more posts by onewiththeforce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

It's a close call between Johun Othone and Vodo-Siosk Baas. Maybe even Odan-Urr.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Palpatine for the Sith, that's obvious. Jedi? Ugh, no idea. Revan. Yay.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 04:16 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Palpatine for the Sith, that's obvious. Jedi? Ugh, no idea. Revan. Yay.

I agree with the Canadian, but I'd say Yoda for the Jedi, because he's the only one who didn't get killed. Not getting killed is a big succes in the Star Wars realm.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

I would say Luke was the most successful jedi. He survived like three attacks from Sidious, rebuilt the jedi order during the times of several back-to-back wars, accomplished amazing things with the force, overcame the dark side a couple of times, and more. lol

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 04:13 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I agree with the Canadian, but I'd say Yoda for the Jedi, because he's the only one who didn't get killed. Not getting killed is a big succes in the Star Wars realm.

i don't think a jedi's success is based on if they died of old age or if they were killed.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 04:22 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Revan's the most successful Jedi. He got with Bastila.

(please log in to view the image)

(Though it would be more epic with fem Revan)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan's the most successful Jedi. He got with Bastila.

(Though it would be more epic with fem Revan)

We don't yet know if Revan's the father...

Luke, Obi Wan or Yoda. They were the 3 most influential jedi.

Sidious for sith obviously, and maybe Krayt.

Sad that Mace didn't really do anything important...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 07:22 PM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
It's a close call between Johun Othone and Vodo-Siosk Baas. Maybe even Odan-Urr.

None of you seem to understand: I've already won the thread.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
We don't yet know if Revan's the father...

Who cares about that!! The canonical ending is Revan getting sex from Bastila. That fact alone puts him above ALL other lightsiders.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:13 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

I still don't understand. Do not say crazy stuff you crazy person.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:22 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who cares about that!! The canonical ending is Revan getting sex from Bastila. That fact alone puts him above ALL other lightsiders.

No. That is NOT the ending...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yes it is. Canon ending of KOTOR is lightside male. Canon ending for Lightside male Revan in Kotor 2 is to have Bastila show up worried for him and wondering why he left her etc. So they ARE in a relationship which means revan gets to have nukky with Bastila. QE-frickin-D!

*Overtly homosexual victory dance*

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:42 PM
Elite Hunter

Yes it is. Canon ending of KOTOR is lightside male. Canon ending for Lightside male Revan in Kotor 2 is to have Bastila show up worried for him and wondering why he left her etc. So they ARE in a relationship which means revan gets to have nukky with Bastila. QE-frickin-D!

Holy****!!! you actually referred to Revan as a male!!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:56 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Elite Hunter

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lets not leave bane out of the loop. he pretty much redefined sithism, but palpatine takes it above him. Revan had the most successful empire, as it lasted longer, but turned pussy after he got amnesia, alot like jason bourne.

And what do we mean by successful? by their own goals? by how big their empire was? if by their own goals, i give it to kreia. although a mad blind batty b*tch, she got exactly what she wanted in the end. Empire goes to ancient sith.

Power? goes to sideous. are we done now?

Most successful jedi=anakin.
Lolwut????
yes, you heard me, anakin. He brought balance to the force. (of course i'm discounting anything that happens after the EU as it should be stricken from canon due to multiple conflicts and ultrafaggotry.

If you want to allude to the shittiest part of star wars, the post OT stuff, then luke skywalker. not only did he become the most powerful, but he defeated multiple threats, probably more than anyone else.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 11:57 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Old Post May 1st, 2009 12:10 AM
ares834

Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
Lets not leave bane out of the loop. he pretty much redefined sithism, but palpatine takes it above him. Revan had the most successful empire, as it lasted longer, but turned pussy after he got amnesia, alot like jason bourne.

It did not last longer...

quote:
And what do we mean by successful? by their own goals? by how big their empire was? if by their own goals, i give it to kreia. although a mad blind batty b*tch, she got exactly what she wanted in the end. Empire goes to ancient sith.

Kriea's goal was the destruction of the force. She failed.
quote:

Most successful jedi=anakin.
Lolwut????
yes, you heard me, anakin. He brought balance to the force. (of course i'm discounting anything that happens after the EU as it should be stricken from canon due to multiple conflicts and ultrafaggotry.

YAY! SOme one agrees with me that all post ROTJ SUcks, exept for Thrawn Trilogy.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 12:48 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:

Don't be stupid! No I.........

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I think I'm dying *twitch*

quote:

YAY! SOme one agrees with me that all post ROTJ SUcks, exept for Thrawn Trilogy

The whole forum agrees with you there.

Last edited by Nephthys on May 1st, 2009 at 01:15 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2009 01:11 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Not me. I think it a stoopit and fagitish thing to thing.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 01:12 AM