KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars comedy thread

Star Wars comedy thread
Started by: Q'Anilia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Tongue Star Wars comedy thread

I looked through a couple of pages and tried to use the Search feature (Although I never seem to be getting what I want when I use that thing) to see if there was a propriate thread where you could post some of them funny Star Wars things out there. When I didn't score on Search or with manual search, I decided to make this stick out tongue

If another thread exist with the purpose of Star Wars comedy, I'd be happy if you could link it. For now, I'll use this one for things I come across during my mindless journey across the internet, and I'll start with Eddie Izzard happy

If you have plans on laughing at me or anything of the sort, don't bother. I've become fairly impervious to posts with intent of mortification ever since I've first come to KMC.

If you have anything funny from Star Wars to share, I'd be happy if you could share it here wink

Old Post May 18th, 2009 08:14 AM
Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

stick out tongue The "flag" part is a reference to another of his jokes. Alright, I'm done for now happy

Old Post May 18th, 2009 09:19 AM
Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 10:15 AM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote