KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » FOTJ:Omen (spoliers may follow)

FOTJ:Omen (spoliers may follow)
Started by: Elite Hunter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elite Hunter

FOTJ:Omen (spoliers may follow)

I believe that book comes out today,so if anyone gets the book, mind telling the rest of the details.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

I didn't get the book, but I think this is the series where Luke is KIA by the ancient Sith Empire and I am not joking. The ancient Sith were following the Sith Sphere that Ben piloted. That's all I got. Looked it up on Wikipedia. Should make for a great series!

War Doctor

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, Luke dies in this one. And George Lucas gives all of his money to charity.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 08:32 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: DUMBLEDORE DIES

Edit: Y r u not wrking DS? IT HAZ BEEN A MONTH!!11

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Right, Luke dies in this one. And George Lucas gives all of his money to charity.
He said "series."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't matter what he said. Luke is the highlander.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: DUMBLEDORE DIES

Edit: Y r u not wrking DS? IT HAZ BEEN A MONTH!!11

Whine whine whinity whine whine.

****, by quoting your post I saw the spoiler. They should fix this.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 01:27 AM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry Potter is for homos

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 02:14 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Homos and cool people.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 02:53 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anyone want me to say something to Megan Fox tonight for you? Like a shout out?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 03:01 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Just because you can see her on the screen, doesn't mean she can hear you.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 03:05 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I saw the forest fight, and holy ****ing shit. GO 2 ROK FOR DETAILS

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 03:11 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Amazing movie. There were a lot of corny parts but the storyline and action were just phenomenal. And yea the forest fight.. People can once and for all, accept the fact that Optimus Prime>Megatron.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 08:01 AM
REXXXX
Networking

On topic, please, though the forest fight was easily the best fight in the film. Bravo, Optimus.

I do not think that Luke will be killed by the ancient Sith that have somehow managed to avoid all detection in three thousand years.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 08:59 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

According to wookiepedia, Cilghal contacted Luke and said that she thinks Jysella Horn used the flow walking technique to escape the jedi temple. And now Luke is going to meet with the Aing-Tii. I wonder how they are going to explain Jysella using that technique, I find it out that Jacen would have taught her that.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 04:38 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

So this means that Revan failed to stop the ancient Sith - he only delayed them. Would you agree with that statement Elite?

War Doctor

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 06:42 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Umm... isn't that what the new TOR game is about? FotJ is on the complete other end of the timeline?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

K i just finished the book do you want me to tell you everything?

(sorry rex baxk to transformers. There were 2 flaws I found. one in the story the other with megatrons size.)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 07:54 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

No real flaws in transformers. I don't think I've seen action of that magnitude before, not even in Dark Knight. Prime is the only one who can defeat Megatron and The Fallen.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 07:58 PM
xxxpoppunker182

Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
No real flaws in transformers. I don't think I've seen action of that magnitude before, not even in Dark Knight. Prime is the only one who can defeat Megatron and The Fallen.

aside from the statement at the end of the first movie that said the reason for putting megatrons remains in that part of the ocean was because the intense cold would keep him from ever coming back to life

and the size of megatron from the first to second movie completely different. in the first movie megatron was bigger than optimus and in the sequel he is the same size.

aside from that though it was a good movie.

as to Omen and the rest of the FOTJ series so far the only parts I like are with Luke and Ben everything else is just stupid.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 08:20 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote