KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Weakest sith to ever exist

Weakest sith to ever exist
Started by: Incanus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Incanus
Istari

Weakest sith to ever exist

Whos the weakest sith to ever exist. They MUST have a name, and be a canon sith. so no unknown guys. Revan and Malak are ok. So are Ragnos, and Sadow, Kressh, Hord, and them. One Sith DO NOT count. They are a bunch of posers anyways. Other than the ones i have stated, only sith in the Rule of Two count. Lumiya does 2. As does Caedus. Dark side Luke dosnt.

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:13 AM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

The weakest sith ever? Darth Sidious and Darth bane.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:14 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Uhh, how exactly do you figure THAT?

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:19 AM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

By means of sarcasm.

The weakest Sith that actually has a name that I can think of would be Bandon. He wasn't actually weak, but compared to those of other eras, he hasn't got much to his name.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:22 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Yeah, your probably right. But what about the other guys? Who would you place right below Sidious. I know you would put him on top.

Isil

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:24 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Caedus, most likely. The guy was a monster in the Force second only in his era to Luke. Bane and Vader come up 3rd or 4th. Galen would likely come next--he defeated Vader and stalled Palpatine. That's as far I can number really, Exar Kun and Revan are in there too, as well as Krayt and Nihilus. Oh and Dooku.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:30 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Wait, I would have said that Bane kills Caedus. What does flow walking even do? i cant find any legacy comics or books. And what about the fact that Bane mastered practically every single lightsaber form available to him at the time? He would have to have in order to rebuild the Sith effectively.......

Isil

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:33 AM
xxxpoppunker182

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Incanus
Yeah, your probably right. But what about the other guys? Who would you place right below Sidious. I know you would put him on top.

WE don't put sidious on top CANON places him on top.

These aren't in any order just listing off my head
Under sidious Caedous, Kun, Bane, vader,

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:33 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

And galen marek

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:37 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

Originally posted by Wolverine2179
And galen marek

I wouldn't count him as a sith.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:40 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Well, he was never ment to be a sith. He was merely a pawn of Vader to do his work. a quote from the game :"I lied, as i have from the very beggining." "You never ment to destroy the Emperor!" "Not with you, no." meaning he was a pawn.

Isil

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:45 AM
ares834

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
of The weakest Sith that actually has a name that I can think of would be Bandon. He wasn't actually weak, but compared to those of other eras, he hasn't got much to his name.

Bandon is a beast. I mean he force pushes a trooper into a computer for no better reason than he walked in front of him!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:52 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Wait, I would have said that Bane kills Caedus. What does flow walking even do? i cant find any legacy comics or books. And what about the fact that Bane mastered practically every single lightsaber form available to him at the time? He would have to have in order to rebuild the Sith effectively.......
I've never read the Legacy books either, but judging from what I've read on Wookiee and heard around this grapevine, Caedus can withstand an extreme amount of pain and physical damage. And that he was able to compete with LotF Luke Skywalker makes Caedus, if not on Palpatine's level, at least 2nd.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:52 AM
Incanus
Istari

Seriously guys, what does the Aing-Tii Flow Walking do?

Isil

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:53 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by ares834
Bandon is a beast. I mean he force pushes a trooper into a computer for no better reason than he walked in front of him!
In terms of sadistic random killing badassery, he takes the cake. Well, what remains of it after Vader.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:53 AM
xxxpoppunker182

go read about it on wookieepedia

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:54 AM
ares834

Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
go read about it on wookieepedia

Don't do it... You will be happier not knowing what it is.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 05:02 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's the its the imbred brain child of a retard.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 05:04 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Uh, i just havnt read Legacy, but i read it and it is irrelevant to combat, as it only shows the past and future, it is like a crystal ball or something, i dont know. It is just irrelevant to combat. Cant use it.

Isil

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 05:09 AM
ares834

Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
it's the its the imbred brain child of a retard.

This is truth.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 05:19 AM