KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Ok I got a problem

Ok I got a problem
Started by: TommyKang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TommyKang

Warning Ok I got a problem

....Well i got the star map everywhere but korrbien and i killed brandon on kassheyyk (sorry if i spelled it wrong) . so i get on the ebon hawk and start to go to korrbien . theres a mini clip and carth says "My old mentor " Or something like that and i get pulled in with the tractor beam Then i hear the music from the endar spire with the screen black . so i come back like an hour later and it's the same . Why?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 07:19 PM
Click here to Send TommyKang a Private Message Find more posts by TommyKang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TommyKang
....Well i got the star map everywhere but korrbien and i killed brandon on kassheyyk (sorry if i spelled it wrong) . so i get on the ebon hawk and start to go to korrbien . theres a mini clip and carth says "My old mentor " Or something like that and i get pulled in with the tractor beam Then i hear the music from the endar spire with the screen black . so i come back like an hour later and it's the same . Why?
Your disc is screwed or your console is.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 07:39 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

It's probably glitched. I'm not sure if you've already tried to reload an earlier save, but if not, you should. If that fails, it's possible your disc needs cleaned.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

That is glitch from KOTOR sometimes, always happened to me on the ebon hawk. The only thing missing is the picture. The rest of the game is playing. Just reload your last load point.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 08:30 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TommyKang

When i reload i hear the music off the ebon hawk . and my saves don't work

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:05 PM
Click here to Send TommyKang a Private Message Find more posts by TommyKang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TommyKang

When i reload i hear the music off the ebon hawk and the screen is still black

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:06 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Do you have any earlier saves? Have you restarted your computer?

If y/ then try reinstalling it. Alternatively: Start a new game. Mine does this sometimes but restarting the game is usually enough.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TommyKang

What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:08 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

My favourite glitch was the clone Zaalbars. I had about 20 of them at one point, and they were blocking the exit, so I couldn't leave the ship. Had to start a new game.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 11:00 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

couldn't you shoot them? i don't remember, was that one of those games where you could shoot your teammates? i've been playing all three fallouts for the last 6 months, and you can kill your npc's there. I don't remember with KOTOR.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 11:15 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

KotOR's RPG system was different from Bethesda's. They actually had to be enemies in order to fight them.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

I Love Bethesda. Purely for the Elder Scroll games, recently picked up Elder Scrolls Arena. (First one) smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 11:33 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

I did not like Morrowind or Oblivion. AT ALL. sad

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 11:38 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Morrowing tried my patience with the literal five minute loading screens and the fact you couldn't hit a mud crab with a claymore if you were sitting on top of it. BLASPHEMY! Why didn't you like Oblivion?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 11:46 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I f*cking loved Oblivion. ALL OF IT. big grin
Yeah, that game's awesome.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 01:54 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fallout 3 = win.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 02:03 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

This is not a problem to be solved in the Star Wars forum. There is a 'Game Help' thread in the Video Games forum. Go there.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 02:57 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote