KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How Old Was Galen Marek When He Died?

How Old Was Galen Marek When He Died?
Started by: Anakin4Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anakin4Ever
The Best in the Order

How Old Was Galen Marek When He Died?

I ask because he incredibly powerful in the Force and I want to know how many years of training he had. By the way, does anybody else think Marek is overpowered?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 02:49 PM
Click here to Send Anakin4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tsal Can

No, I don't think he is over powered, I think that whole game is meant as an exaggeration of the force.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 03:21 PM
Click here to Send Tsal Can a Private Message Find more posts by Tsal Can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yeah, better to say the whole game is overpowered.

messed

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 06:22 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Probably 22 or 24. Years of training - not sure.

War Doctor

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 01:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Extremely late teens, very early 20's, not more than 23.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 02:00 AM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

he was as old as he was at the end of the lightside ending of TFU...canonically speaking

as for the carry on story in the new Ultimate Sith Edition...who knows but george lucas atm?

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 11:11 PM
Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

He was 20 years old.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 08:42 AM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

he was found at a young age, round 5 or so, maybe 6, and had 15 years of tr4aining. I forgot where i got this, but it is the msot filled and TFU takes place a few years b4 ANH, and Leia is like, 15 in TFU, maybe 18, and Marek is older than her by a few years, and she was 20 in ANH, meaning he was around 20 or so.

srry typed whiloe eating HOT [POCKETS!!!!

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Leia is about 17/18 in TFU, as she is 19/20 in ANH and TFU's plot concludes two years before the film.

Marek is likely around that age, since Vader apparently found him shortly after the Clone Wars.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 10:06 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Luke and Leia were 20 in ANH, so round 15-18 then, and i still would say 20, but the oldest he could have been was like, 22

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 05:15 PM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Luke and Leia were born in 19 BBY, so that makes them... huh, 19 in A New Hope. Likely the same age as Marek.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Wait, so the Star Wras dictiongary AND an article from around ANH came out where Lucas said they were 20 is wrong?

(grandfather showed it to me)

Isil

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 09:28 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

sorry for this noob question but by Galen Marek do you mean Starkiller

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:15 AM
Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yes, his codename given to him by Vader is Starkiller. His real name is Galen Marek, the symbol of the republic is his families crest, the phoenix looking thing.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:55 AM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Incanus
Wait, so the Star Wras dictiongary AND an article from around ANH came out where Lucas said they were 20 is wrong?

(grandfather showed it to me)

Timeline-wise, they'd have to be 19, maybe nearly 20. Sorry.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 06:55 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keida Evoros

Galen was said to be born in 19BBY, right? And that he 'died' in 2BBY. So unless there's a different year system like the Chinese have, then, that would put Galen at 17 years old when he was supposedly killed by Palpatine. It would also make him 18 in the events of FU2 if he truly wasn't a clone.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Keida Evoros a Private Message Find more posts by Keida Evoros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was 17 since he was born in 19 BBY, and he "died" on the Death Star in 2 BBY

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 10:45 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Tsal Can
No, I don't think he is over powered, I think that whole game is meant as an exaggeration of the force.

I like this post.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 11:33 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

No it's not an exaggeration, he's not considered one of the greatest force users of all time for nothing.

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2014 12:13 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Originally posted by Tsal Can
Basically this, and a poor game at that.

Galen isn't anything special.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2014 12:30 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote