KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Why couldn't Sidious uncover immortality?

Why couldn't Sidious uncover immortality?
Started by: \\S//

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why couldn't Sidious uncover immortality?

Why could he not do what Plageuis and the Sith Emperor of the Old Republic Era could do.

It is apparent that the Sith Emperor was a genius of all aspects of the force, his 1,400 years of his Sith research, Alchemy and Sith knowledge was immensely superior to Traya's, and somehow Sidious and his billion worlds could not get his hands on the Sith Emperor or Plageuis' discoveries, why?

Perhaps the Sith Emperor and Plageuis have some sort of connection, and either of them may have been an even more terrible Dark Lord of The Sith than the already awesome terror that was Sidious. Plageuis and the Sith Emperor might have been the same being, whom might have caused the Force's imbalance and retained its own spirit inside of Sidious after dying, which was destroyed with Sidious' flesh during his first death aboard the Death Star II, causing the imbalance to be fixed.

The Plageuis Novel was canceled indefinitely, I suspect because of the Old Republic, Darth Revan, The Exile and the Sith Emperor's plot must unfold before the Novel can be made due to a connection between Plageuis, Sidious and the Sith Emperor.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:36 PM
Click here to Send \\S// a Private Message Find more posts by \\S// Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There is no evidence to back any of this, honestly. We also know nothing about the Sith Emperor from Old Republic since it has not been released yet.

Sidious did have his method of transferring from body to body...

Last edited by REXXXX on Feb 7th, 2010 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 09:07 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yeah, Sidious discovered immortality.

Edit: Plageuis did not.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 09:18 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

You know, with Star Wars technology being what it is. The Sith Emperor being 1400+ years old is actually quite feasible without the Force.

I don't understand why 130 is the life expectancy of the average human when they should have genetics capable of fixing any problem.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

S, you wouldn't by any chance be any relation to a guy named supershadow who makes things up as they suit him, would you?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 03:48 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Autokrat
You know, with Star Wars technology being what it is. The Sith Emperor being 1400+ years old is actually quite feasible without the Force.

I don't understand why 130 is the life expectancy of the average human when they should have genetics capable of fixing any problem.

By my calculations, if Legacy is considered canon, none of the Skywalkers/Solos lived past 100.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 04:41 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

I just saw a flaw in your plan Autokrat, I'm wondering if they've learnt to fix decapitation yet?

Legacy is canon and that is logical. Though personally I wouldn't group the Skywalker line with the 'average humans'.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 07:19 AM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by truejedi
S, you wouldn't by any chance be any relation to a guy named supershadow who makes things up as they suit him, would you?

I have to claim its fact before it can be said that I have veritably make it up, I have done no such thing, I'm simply sharing an opinion.

You obviously don't appreciate the fact that everyone has their own individual interpretation of the same story or book that each of them reads, even though the story says the same thing. Maybe you should start appreciating that.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 09:55 AM
Click here to Send \\S// a Private Message Find more posts by \\S// Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by mattatom
I just saw a flaw in your plan Autokrat, I'm wondering if they've learnt to fix decapitation yet?

Legacy is canon and that is logical. Though personally I wouldn't group the Skywalker line with the 'average humans'.

Ok, my language was too broad, but really:

With the technology they have, life expectancy should be in the 100s or greater.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 10:02 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by \\S//
I have to claim its fact before it can be said that I have veritably make it up, I have done no such thing, I'm simply sharing an opinion.

You obviously don't appreciate the fact that everyone has their own individual interpretation of the same story or book that each of them reads, even though the story says the same thing. Maybe you should start appreciating that.

i simply asked you a question, and instead of answering, you copy pasted your post to boratborat. most suspicious.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 11:24 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by truejedi
i simply asked you a question, and instead of answering, you copy pasted your post to boratborat. most suspicious.
Di-did you just confuse me with Ivalice? Dude. Dude...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 11:37 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

he wasn't supposed to duh

the dark side had a plan with him to grant the force its balance

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 01:29 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut the hell up, noob. Go to the Questions Section. Morons always have lots of questions.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 03:03 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by Autokrat
Ok, my language was too broad, but really:

With the technology they have, life expectancy should be in the 100s or greater.
Yeah I knew what you meant, I was nitpicking.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 03:18 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Originally posted by BoratBorat
Shut the hell up, noob. Go to the Questions Section. Morons always have lots of questions.
oh yea forgot about that quote x)

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 03:39 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Copy and pasted from your profile.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 01:11 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by overlord
oh yea forgot about that quote x)
Where have you been?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Hey guys my opinion counts for something as I am amzingly good looking.

I have a 500 claorie diet and run a marathon everyday whil Bench Pressing over 500 pounds and all other sorts of rigirous exercise. Everyday I take a 4 hour bath in which I bathe myself in lucious oils and soaps. My anti-dandrift shampoo and special hair cleaning conditioner gives my hair a glow, while my gels scrub my body cleaning it with ultimate cleanliness.. I put on some expensive cologne and some other stuff. My gel makes my hair really fancy and I do over 9000 pull ups.

I am really picky with the girls. They most be extremly hot and model have a hard bdy and a shallow or even non-existent personality.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 04:33 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
Hey guys my opinion counts for something as I am amzingly good looking.

I have a 500 claorie diet and run a marathon everyday whil Bench Pressing over 500 pounds and all other sorts of rigirous exercise. Everyday I take a 4 hour bath in which I bathe myself in lucious oils and soaps. My anti-dandrift shampoo and special hair cleaning conditioner gives my hair a glow, while my gels scrub my body cleaning it with ultimate cleanliness.. I put on some expensive cologne and some other stuff. My gel makes my hair really fancy and I do over 9000 pull ups.

I am really picky with the girls. They most be extremly hot and model have a hard bdy and a shallow or even non-existent personality.

This.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 08:28 AM
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hotness, cleanliness, fanciness, expensive cologne and good teeth will get you money, friends, sex and even power. That's just the way it is, love and benevolence are incapable of making you happy or important, and I wasn't born with either. But I'm ****ing smart, I don't apply myself, but I'm a ****ing genius, in everything I apply myself in, which happens to be nothing, I can solve anything you can quicker and easier if I truly wanted to.

Last edited by \\S// on Feb 9th, 2010 at 09:16 AM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 09:03 AM