KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » In regards to taking topics more seriously

In regards to taking topics more seriously
Started by: \\S//

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

In regards to taking topics more seriously

It should not be a matter of whose making the topic.

Say a resurrected Hitler made a topic and it was completely relevant to these forums, and every member on this forum holds a grudge against the OP and the Topic Starter (Adolf Hitler), should they break the rules because they don't personally like Hitler?

No, they shouldn't, which is why many members on this forum care less for the rules, and more for vanity boosts, I'll admit I'm the exact same way, except minus the vanity boosts and added the trolling, but should that make it right for them? Nope, just nope, it doesn't.

You don't have to reply, and you can refuse to reply without breaking rules and still express your feelings with this simple action. It is rules my friends, that keeps society from savagery.

Since I share a genuine interest in Star Wars Literature I will stop breaking the rules. What anyone else does is entirely up to them.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:24 AM
Click here to Send \\S// a Private Message Find more posts by \\S// Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Pot.Kettle.Black.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:25 AM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody likes you. End of story.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:26 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BoratBorat

I simply...Do not...Care.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:27 AM
Click here to Send \\S// a Private Message Find more posts by \\S// Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BoratBorat

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:27 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by \\S//
I simply...Do not...Care.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:30 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Re: In regards to taking topics more seriously

Originally posted by \\S//
It should not be a matter of whose making the topic.

"Whose" is a possessive pronoun. For the contraction "who is" use an apostrophe to represent the letters removed, like so: "who's."

quote:

Say a resurrected Hitler made a topic and it was completely relevant to these forums, and every member on this forum holds a grudge against the OP and the Topic Starter (Adolf Hitler), should they break the rules because they don't personally like Hitler?

You know, I'm pretty sure that you just compared yourself to Hitler. Good show.

quote:

No, they shouldn't, which is why many members on this forum care less for the rules, and more for vanity boosts, I'll admit I'm the exact same way, except minus the vanity boosts and added the trolling, but should that make it right for them? Nope, just nope, it doesn't.

Guys, isn't the "over-concerned-with-rules/just-discovered-masturbationthe-report-button phase of trolling where 'Knows left off? Do we have a sock?

Reported for suspicion of socking.

quote:

You don't have to reply, and you can refuse to reply without breaking rules and still express your feelings with this simple action. It is rules my friends, that keeps society from savagery.

No one here gives even one gentlyloving bucket of excrement about a male vibrator's thoughts on the social contract. So stop talking.
quote:

Since I share a genuine interest in Star Wars Literature I will stop breaking the rules. What anyone else does is entirely up to them.

Great. Sanctimonious and concise. Oh... wait erm

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm...Sorry you feel that way Red Nemesis. Actually I'm not. But touche none-the-less. Bravo.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:53 AM
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tell me, at this moment, do you care more about Star Wars,or about humiliating me?

Because if you truly cared more about Star Wars you could at least come to a mutual agreement to behave civil in at least following the rules laid out by those who can take away your ability to share with us your questionable enthusiasm for Star Wars or for anything else permanently by banning you.

I'll make it even easier for you, I'm sorry for acting like a fool.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

S, please do not make threads like this. It is a spectacular waste of time. If you feel that people are not taking your topics seriously and are just assaulting you, please come to me. A Private Message will do.

As for the rest of you, STFU. I'm sick of this elitist crap that I see whenever I log in here.

Next person to do it gets a ban.

- REX

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 09:03 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote