KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Old Republic: Fatal Alliance

Star Wars Old Republic: Fatal Alliance
Started by: Dr McBeefington

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star Wars Old Republic: Fatal Alliance

Anyone picked it up yet? I just preordered a copy.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 01:34 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I anticipate your cries of how its ruining the EU and how the creators are shameless scumbags jumping on the bandwagon.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 03:59 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
I anticipate your cries of how its ruining the EU and how the creators are shameless scumbags jumping on the bandwagon.

I'm still trying to figure out if anyone takes you seriously here or if you're just here for our amusement.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 04:04 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Boohoo, becuase I really care what anyone thinks.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 04:41 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

N
Boohoo, becuase I really care what anyone thinks.

^ This is typically the first response of someone who does.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I am not typical.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 05:09 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

U r wen i say u r

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 05:10 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Nope . . . not sure if I'll buy it or not. Jury is still out.

War Doctor

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

I plan on getting it. I'd like to know more about that era as i plan on plaing The Old Republic game.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

Well since I won't be able to afford a monthly subscription to TOR at the moment, I'm going for TFU II definatly.

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 09:55 PM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Bought it today but haven't started it. I'm not to enthusiastic really, just saw it on the shelf.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 10:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I hate the lightsaber hilt design that the Sith Lord has on the cover. So impractical...

The premise sounds intriguing at least.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 02:01 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So will this comic have anything to do with the upcoming MMO??

or can you just start reading and away you go.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 11:02 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Its decent, it has no big three in it, so go for it.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 07:41 AM
Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Might get it then since Star Wars: Dark Times is going on a hiatus until next year.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 09:07 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the realm of Star Wars itself, this was a pretty good read. The threat in this book was just too wild and imaginary, even in the Star Wars universe. In regards to philosophy though, this book was really badass, and that's coming from someone who can't stand philosophy. The philosophical conversations and realizations they listed in this book were just badass. I recommend this book even though it still shits on continuity.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 05:50 AM
chilled monkey

Originally posted by REXXXX
I hate the lightsaber hilt design that the Sith Lord has on the cover. So impractical...

No offence but how is it impractical? It's basically a light-nagamaki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagamaki

Last edited by chilled monkey on Aug 3rd, 2010 at 01:48 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 01:41 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Anyway, I'll probably get around to reading "Fatal Alliance" before too long, although the one I'm really looking forwards to is "Old Republic: Decieved."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 02:51 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Read two chapters, and it was STOOPID and boring. They are trying to hard, but are absolutely unable to come up with new plot ideas.

That is my 2 cents.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 05:50 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by truejedi
Read two chapters, and it was STOOPID and boring. They are trying to hard, but are absolutely unable to come up with new plot ideas.

That is my 2 cents.

Welcome to the wacky world of Bioware

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 06:02 PM