KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » After Anakin defaets dooku.

After Anakin defaets dooku.
Started by: darth radon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darth radon
naga sadow jr.

After Anakin defaets dooku.

I was playing "Revenge of the Sith" when I noticed that after Anakin killed dooku,Palpatine started to talk about "how Dooku was to dangerous to keep alive" and bla,bla,bla,"he did the right thing" so on and so forth.Then palpatine just simply removed his hands from the cuffs.In seeing this neither skywalker and|or kenobi asked how he did,and nobody asked how he was 'kidnapped'.For all they know he could have been on Korriban over looking the construction of his tomb,or on makem'ti murdering swokes-swokes,he could have been on the moon who is home to the kwa star temple preparing the infinity waves to destroy the star system,or he could have just been in his office while dooku told him "it is time".
Tell me what you thing smile

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 01:13 AM
Click here to Send darth radon a Private Message Find more posts by darth radon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: After Anakin defaets dooku.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darth radon
I was playing "Revenge of the Sith" when I noticed that after Anakin killed dooku,Palpatine started to talk about "how Dooku was to dangerous to keep alive" and bla,bla,bla,"he did the right thing" so on and so forth.Then palpatine just simply removed his hands from the cuffs.In seeing this neither skywalker and|or kenobi asked how he did,and nobody asked how he was 'kidnapped'.For all they know he could have been on Korriban over looking the construction of his tomb,or on makem'ti murdering swokes-swokes,he could have been on the moon who is home to the kwa star temple preparing the infinity waves to destroy the star system,or he could have just been in his office while dooku told him "it is time".
Tell me what you thing smile
You should really pay better attention to the movie. The opening text of the movie flat out tells us that Grievous launched a daring raid on Coruscant and kidnapped the Chancellor. And if you replay the scene in question, you'll see Anakin move his hand over the restraints; presumably using the Force to deactivate them.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 01:31 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Labyrinth of evil. The game is not canon.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:53 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinsoku Takai
CIT Network Technician

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 05:59 AM
Click here to Send Jinsoku Takai a Private Message Find more posts by Jinsoku Takai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Huh. I never really appreciated how short that duel was.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 06:30 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Also shit.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 10:28 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by truejedi
Labyrinth of evil. The game is not canon.

And also the Clone Wars cartoon from Tartakovsky.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 10:58 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth radon
naga sadow jr.

Re: Re: After Anakin defaets dooku.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You should really pay better attention to the movie. The opening text of the movie flat out tells us that Grievous launched a daring raid on Coruscant and kidnapped the Chancellor. And if you replay the scene in question, you'll see Anakin move his hand over the restraints; presumably using the Force to deactivate them.
ooohhhh now that i think of it he did do that nevermind.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:23 PM
Click here to Send darth radon a Private Message Find more posts by darth radon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinsoku Takai
CIT Network Technician

Huh. I never really appreciated how short that duel was.

Really wish they would have made the duels more epic (similar to the scale of the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin for instance - the best lightsaber combat out of all the SW movies)

Last edited by Jinsoku Takai on Dec 31st, 2010 at 06:18 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 06:16 AM
Click here to Send Jinsoku Takai a Private Message Find more posts by Jinsoku Takai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Really wish they would have made the duels more epic (similar to the scale of the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin for instance - the best lightsaber combat out of all the SW movies next to Vader and Luke's in both ESB and RotJ)

I agree.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 06:20 AM
Jinsoku Takai
CIT Network Technician

I agree.

SW deserves so much more than what Lucas can offer. Blasphemy? Yeah, probably, but so what?!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 06:23 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Wanna fight about it? Bring it on! I'm like seven feet tall!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 06:39 AM
Jinsoku Takai
CIT Network Technician

Wanna fight about it? Bring it on! I'm like seven feet tall!

Yeah, but you're Canadian, so I win by default. stick out tongue

Last edited by Jinsoku Takai on Dec 31st, 2010 at 06:52 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 06:50 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Apparently you've forgotten that we live in a frigid country populated almost entirely by polar bears and vicious man-eating moose. We eat bacon for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We defend the Yukon from Alaskan attacks with nothing more than giant, hairy-chested, axe-wielding, ten-year olds. We bathe in ice cold water and brush our teeth with beer. Maple syrup runs in our veins, giving us a permanent sugar rush. When our children get bored we send them out to bash in the skulls of seals---with clubs they fashioned from red woods that they chopped down with their bare hands.

And you think your soft-bellied, Prada wearing, PETA-supporting, donut chomping, non-metric, pussies can take us?

Ha!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 07:30 AM
truejedi

I still say the matrix scene....

and yes he does solo....

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 09:04 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

The Return of the Jedi fight scene was pretty shite, as far as fight scenes go.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 09:16 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinsoku Takai
CIT Network Technician

Apparently you've forgotten that we live in a frigid country populated almost entirely by polar bears and vicious man-eating moose. We eat bacon for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We defend the Yukon from Alaskan attacks with nothing more than giant, hairy-chested, axe-wielding, ten-year olds. We bathe in ice cold water and brush our teeth with beer. Maple syrup runs in our veins, giving us a permanent sugar rush. When our children get bored we send them out to bash in the skulls of seals---with clubs they fashioned from red woods that they chopped down with their bare hands.

And you think your soft-bellied, Prada wearing, PETA-supporting, donut chomping, non-metric, pussies can take us?

Ha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

**** YEAH!! 'nuff said!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 04:14 PM
Jinsoku Takai
CIT Network Technician

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

Wasn't bad compared to some, but we still have Luke swinging the lightsaber like a baseball bat. Nothing comes close to the Anakin/Vader vs Obi-Wan duel on Mustafar though. That was some epic shit there.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 04:21 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Granted. Though the emotion and quality of character depth is second only to ESB.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 09:40 PM
truejedi

Matrix.

or Equilibrium.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 02:29 AM