KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Your favourite...?

Your favourite...?
Started by: Tacitus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tacitus
One who rarely speaks

Question Your favourite...?

Who is your favourite character, droid(s) or people from this list?

1. Plo Koon
2. Kit Fisto
3. Yoda
4. Mace Windu
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi
6. R2-D2
7. The Jawas
8. The Ewoks
9. Darth Revan
10. Darth Nihilus
11. C-3PO
12. Starkiller
13. Jar Jar Binks (you can say the 13 is a superstitious number...)
14. General Grievous
15. Battle Droids
16. Exar Kun
17. Darth Vader
18. Darth Sidious
19. Darth Malak
20. Other (please specify)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 11:05 AM
Click here to Send Tacitus a Private Message Find more posts by Tacitus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Other: Roron Corobb.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 12:16 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naga Sado
naga/clone wars exspert

other:NAGA SADOW!!,other:TULAK HORD!!,general grevous,yoda

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 05:17 PM
Click here to Send Naga Sado a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth C'baoth

I have 2 favs
Count Dooku because he was a gentleman/ noble so he had this arragance about him that i thought was awsome. And he trurned to the dark side after already being one of the top 3 jedi masters of all time
And
Joruus C'Baoth because he was insane and unpredictable that he even unsettled Thrawn which is impressive

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth C'baoth a Private Message Find more posts by Darth C'baoth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Mace and Grevious.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Palpatine. And Original Trilogy Vader.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thrawn.

Then, in no particular order, would be:
Krayt
Grievous
Dooku
Vader (OT)
Jedi Academy Luke
Boba Fett

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 20th, 2011 at 04:17 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 04:14 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaedusRules

Thrawn.

Brains is mightier then brawn. If Thrawn had Force powers..... OMG I just creamed.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 09:33 PM
Click here to Send CaedusRules a Private Message Find more posts by CaedusRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
axel_jovan
Looking around.

I have more than one fav from the list: Yoda, Kenobi and Darth Vader.
Other: Han Solo

Last edited by axel_jovan on Jun 22nd, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 12:11 AM
Click here to Send axel_jovan a Private Message Find more posts by axel_jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

luke, anakin, kenobi, and starkilller

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Bane, far and away.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2011 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Salar

Gilad Pellaeon!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Salar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Salar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Re: Your favourite...?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tacitus
Who is your favourite character, droid(s) or people from this list?

1. Plo Koon
2. Kit Fisto
3. Yoda
4. Mace Windu
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi
6. R2-D2
7. The Jawas
8. The Ewoks
9. Darth Revan
10. Darth Nihilus
11. C-3PO
12. Starkiller
13. Jar Jar Binks (you can say the 13 is a superstitious number...)
14. General Grievous
15. Battle Droids
16. Exar Kun
17. Darth Vader
18. Darth Sidious
19. Darth Malak
20. Other (please specify)

Other. My favourite is Seha Dorvald. I like how she had the guts to confess to Luke that she'd been helping Jacen (and had been partially responsible for putting Ben in danger) and was willing to go on the mission to capture Jacen even after Luke told her she didn't have to.

A close second is Kani Asari. She volunteered to negotiate with Daala's thugs and worked hard at her duties despite the so-called Masters ridiculing her for it.

From those named on the list it would be Exar Kun. I like that after becoming a Sith Lord he continued to use a blue lightsabre (why can't more Sith show some variety in their blade colours? It would make things more interesting).

Plus, although he didn't show it much he did have a sense of humour, like telling Luke the first century as a spirit is the hardest. I like it when villains show some humour.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 02:10 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Thrawn by far.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 03:40 AM
Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

From that list? 3, 4, and 6.
Personal favs: Corran Horn, Wedge Antilles, Tycho Gelchu, Kyp Durron, Anakin Solo...cant recall others atm.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 04:05 AM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

My favorites:

1. Quinlan Vos
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Revan
4. HK-47
5. Windu/Yoda

And I hate Starkiller

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 04:22 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote