KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Joe Johnston Trying To Get George Lucas To Do A Boba Fett Movie

Joe Johnston Trying To Get George Lucas To Do A Boba Fett Movie
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Joe Johnston Trying To Get George Lucas To Do A Boba Fett Movie

While doing press for Captain America, Joe Johnston Trying To Get George Lucas To Do A Boba Fett Movie

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...r/news/?a=41946

Old Post Jul 17th, 2011 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaedusRules

Re: Joe Johnston Trying To Get George Lucas To Do A Boba Fett Movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
While doing press for Captain America, Joe Johnston Trying To Get George Lucas To Do A Boba Fett Movie

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...r/news/?a=41946

There were rumors about 3-4 months ago that Lucas was thinking about doing another trilogy seperate from the last 2 trilogies. I wonder if this might be it, although I would rather see a Darth Bane trilogy... That would pone...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 05:16 PM
Click here to Send CaedusRules a Private Message Find more posts by CaedusRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm up for whatever it is as long as Lucas gives Joe the directing reins and also the space to make the movie.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 05:47 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

ares834 is online now!

Meh. Not a fan of Joe.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 12:31 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Not a fan of Boba. Why is that guy so popular?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 12:52 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Not sure.

I have to wonder if movies will be made in the future, when (if?) George Lucas passes away or retires from his domain.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 01:13 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He'll probably have some law put in effect saying that no Star Wars films may be produced after he dies.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I really don't want a fett movie made. Fetts cool. Just not cool enough to warrant a movie. If anything me Thrawn/Yuuzhan vong movie if it has to be done.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 04:42 AM
Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Thrawn trilogy would make for the best films, if they stick true to the book. I don't want to see a Force Unleashed style duel between Luke, Mara and C'Baoth.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 05:21 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Thrawn trilogy would make for the best films, if they stick true to the book. I don't want to see a Force Unleashed style duel between Luke, Mara and C'Baoth.
Yeah stick with c'baoth kicking their ass for a while.

Although Mark would have to lose some weight...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 05:34 AM
Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Why is that guy so popular?

Well he's a kickass bounty hunter that manages to get himself out of any sort of trouble

and to mention he's been in a few stories for Star Wars comics.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 06:05 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Well he's a kickass bounty hunter that manages to get himself out of any sort of trouble

and to mention he's been in a few stories for Star Wars comics.
What's his appeal from the movies though? He stood around and brooded, I guess. Aside from that all he did was die.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 06:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, I wouldn't care a great deal to see that. It'd be fun but not great.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 06:57 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well the character of Boba could be done like the Man with No Name for for a movie, very little dialogue and lots of action and good plot to go along with it for the movie.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2011 08:57 AM
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Another story arc that has him playing a side major character (like how he was in ESB) would be ideal.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2011 12:27 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Well the character of Boba could be done like the Man with No Name for for a movie, very little dialogue and lots of action and good plot to go along with it for the movie.
Problem with that is they tried to do Judge Dredd like that but theres this stupid rule in movies saying if you can't see a guys face you won't be able to connect with him, hence why on the rewrite of Judge Dredd they made it so you can 'connect with' (read: worsen) the character- by seeing his face.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 08:14 AM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

No, this would be terrible.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 01:51 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Do want.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 09:03 PM
Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote