KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » New Revan theory.

New Revan theory.
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

New Revan theory.

Revan try to do like in Jedi civil war.. He still a good guy and try to end Vitiate.
He want the sith empire and the republic allied against Vitiate....

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 11:00 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

English next time, please.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 11:19 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psmith81992
English next time, please.

Her first language is French.

Dick.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:16 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Dick.

thumb up

Anyway, Yeah, Revanchiste you are on to something, Revan could possibly want the Sith and Jedi united against Vitiate. It's very likely, at least it would be if the Bioware writers had any idea what the hell they're doing with revan.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
at least it would be if the Bioware writers had any idea what the hell they're doing with revan.

Stop with the mindless assumptions that Bioware has any idea what the hell they're doing. stick out tongue

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:24 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Dick.
its a her and she is a Revan fan? Revanchiste you are going to end up married to darthant66 someday, I thought that is just some thing you should know

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:27 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

:facepalm: His profile says "Gender: Male."

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:27 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

lol

Last edited by Fated Xtasy on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:33 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

They can still get married in certain states.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
thumb up

Anyway, Yeah, Revanchiste you are on to something, Revan could possibly want the Sith and Jedi united against Vitiate. It's very likely, at least it would be if the Bioware writers had any idea what the hell they're doing with revan.
I agree. Their whole game plan with Revan seems to be "let's take one of the coolest ideas for a character that we have had and see how badly we can **** it up" to me the character of Revan is just a dead horse that they refuse to stop beating until they get every penny they can squeeze out of him

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:38 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Stop with the mindless assumptions that Bioware has any idea what the hell they're doing. stick out tongue

That's a possibility but they are less dumb than the scenarist of clone war they know how to "recach up" the storyline !!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 09:28 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by WildBantha88
its a her and she is a Revan fan? Revanchiste you are going to end up married to darthant66 someday, I thought that is just some thing you should know

That's not because RevanchistE end with an E that's mean that's feminin, Un ou une Revanchiste ça ne change pas grand chose.
Revan was already taken and Revanchist too. I took RevanchistE.
We also say un incendie, un aphélie, un termite (even if many of us say une termite), un tentacule (the same thing here). Un parapluie.

Revanchisme is also Masculine noun. Same example here with Masculine I think...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 09:37 AM
Revanchiste

An other theory about Revan Djem so it using the swing (This word were missing when I troed to describe it I knew the word but never think about using it.)
The soresu swing !!! But instead of using the one swing 3 block that's I bloc and with one swing I kill with an insane physical and mental acceleration to strike with and insame speed and precision to reusing the swing to block the next attack....

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 11:05 PM