KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Cade Skywalker Respect Thread

Cade Skywalker Respect Thread
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Cade Skywalker Respect Thread

Currently a work in progress. Over 120 scans and a handful of quotes. The Legacy portion is almost complete. Next is the accolade section.
Constrictive criticism and friendly feedback would be wonderful. All hail Cade Skywalker! http://www.comicvine.com/profile/da...t-thread/97726/

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Forgot this. Some TPM Maul type shit at the bottom panel there.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 04:12 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

No clue how I missed that. Adding it now, thank you. thumb up Did you like the thread?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 04:15 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yes I did, there was a couple things I had missed, though you put "while early in training" too much. It seems like everything before War had that tagged on. Really in anything after Claws of the Dragon I'd disclude that, it's just not relevant.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 04:26 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I did that on purpose, though I plan on editing it a big better tomorrow such as "before training", "early in training", and "during training."
This is because I don't want people who haven't read Legacy seeing Cade only stalemating Talon without realizing he isn't in his prime yet.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 04:45 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Added some new feats. thumb up

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 07:21 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Quotes from TCSWE. Adding them now:
"When the Sith Lords Darth Talon and Darth Nihl threatened his crew, Cade drew on the Force to drop starship debris on Talon before she could do any more harm."
"On Vendaxa, Cade Skywalker used his powers to drop a huge section of a ruined starship on Talon, who called for backup in the form of Darth Nihl."
"Cade telekinetically smashed her body against a wall with the Force, but then used his powers to heal her."
"Cade ran her through with his lightsaber..."
"Skywalker became enraged, grabbed hjis father's lightsaber from its enclosure and stabbed Darth Talon in the stomach. He then fought Darth Nihl, severed his arm, knocked him unconscious and pelted him with Force lightning."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 07:34 PM