KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Episode 7 Teaser

Star Wars Episode 7 Teaser
Started by: Sinious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Star Wars Episode 7 Teaser

So is it coming out today or not?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 12:42 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 03:35 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Yep its out. Looks good imo.

The cross saber was a bit weird though.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Yeah, the cross saber looks very stupid imo lol.

Mixed feelings, it doesn't have the look of a Star Wars movie, it's like a completely different style. Hard to tell from that little teaser though.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 03:45 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

$50 says this nonsense is a box office disaster.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 03:46 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

lol wut? It looks ****ing amazing.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psmith81992
$50 says this nonsense is a box office disaster.

It may suck balls but no way in hell is it going to be a box office disaster.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 03:51 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

As soon as I saw the cross saber activate, I immediately thought of this picture which I've seen at random times on the internet.

http://static.hdw.eweb4.com/media/wp_400/1/1/2313.jpg

I dunno, it's just gimmicky to me.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 03:52 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

The lightsaber looks terrible tbh. Nowhere near as iconic as Maul's twin blade or the Inquisitor's.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 03:53 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Nah, it looks pretty cool. You knew it was coming though. First with the just one blade, then two blades, then the twin blades, then the four blades, now the three blades.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 03:56 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dislike both the cross saber and the Inquisitor's. I can sort of see the cross saber's practical application, but it looks awful, and the spinning saberstaff... just no. It looks like a toy.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 03:57 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Well, it's used to market children. If you were like 7, that spinning saberstaff would be the coolest thing ever.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 03:59 PM
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nah, it looks pretty cool. You knew it was coming though. First with the just one blade, then two blades, then the twin blades, then the four blades, now the three blades.

It really doesn't imo. But then I've never been one who subscribes to the notion that MOAR = better.

(please log in to view the image)

^ This is also retarded.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 04:00 PM
ares834

The narrator (pretty sure that was Cumberbatch) ruined the trailer. Way too melodramatic for it. And yeah, that lightsaber looks dumb as hell.

The new Stormtroopers look cool though.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 04:01 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 28th, 2014 04:02 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote