KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Vestara: Redeemable?

Vestara: Redeemable?
Started by: Angelalex242

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Angelalex242

Vestara: Redeemable?

Question of the day:

Was Vestara Redeemable...and therefore, the Skywalkers blew it?

Or did the Skywalkers give it their best, and it just wasn't enough to redeem a born Sith?

Her personality without their light seems to have notably degenerated into standard Sith procedure.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 03:09 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Vestara is among my favorite Star Wars characters. I was extremely upset to see her turn Sith again at the end.
I fully believe she is redeemable, and was right at the edge, just it didn't work out. Another try and it might work.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 03:25 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

I agree. She didn't do anything she couldn't be forgiven for. She didn't do anything REMOTELY close to the kind of stunts Kyp or Mara (as Hand) pulled, and she was a FAAAAAR cry from Vader.

I see what she did as kind of a relapsing drug addict, only the Dark Side is more addicting then Spice ever was.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vestara is such a dumb name lol

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 03:39 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

LOL yeah, I'm sure the fact that she helped put down ****ing Abeloth could help her credibility.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Too bad Ben never got a chance to f her

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

...Nah, that's for the best. If Ben's going to kriff her, she needs enough light in her heart to enjoy what he's giving her.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 04:54 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm a little surprised Vestara didn't drink from the font.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 05:54 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote