KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Simulfuturus

Simulfuturus
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

Simulfuturus

Similfuturus Yhea doze any one know what it iz? I give you a clue Vitiate iz freekin uzing it. Againzt the HoT !!!

Yhea you can cloen yourzelf with thiz !!!!

Hum when I go to holonet my knowledge on the univerze zurpazz even Jenzaarai one !!!

Contrairement à l'Illusion de Force dont le produit n'avait aucune réalité physique, à l'exception de quelques formes bien particulières, cette technique permettait de produire un double concret d'un être vivant ou d'un objet. Elle était toutefois d'une complexité inhabituelle : elle mélangeait les facultés de Contrôle, de Sens et d'Altération et demandait une grande habileté dans ces trois domaines. Bien que sans existence propre, à l'image d'une illusion classique, le Similfuturus permettait de produire un double apparemment substantiel, visible même sur les capteurs audio et vidéo. Cette caractéristique relevait de l'Altération.

Similfuturus

Application de la Technique du Sosie à grande échelle.
Image extraite du guide Le Manuel du Jedi.

En dirigeant son double, si tant est que l'utilisateur ait choisi de se dupliquer lui-même, il devenait possible de ressentir et interagir au travers du sosie. Ainsi, un Jedi pouvait voir et entendre par le biais de son alter ego, ce qui augmentait l'impression de réalisme pour les individus qui avaient affaire au sosie. Ces aspects relevaient directement des capacités de Contrôle et de Sens. Toutefois, tuer le double en le tranchant en deux par exemple ne provoquait que sa disparition. Probablement doublée d'une belle frayeur pour l'utilisateur de la technique.

Pendant l'âge d'or de l'Ordre Jedi, certains de ses membres étaient capables de répliquer plusieurs fois des individus ou des droïdes, un moyen très efficace pour semer la confusion quoique plus compliqué que l'Illusion de Force. Malgré sa formation accélérée, essentiellement complétée en autodidacte, Luke Skywalker parvint rapidement à apprendre de l'Empereur Ressuscité comment se servir du Similfuturus. Cependant, la source de cet enseignement lui fit probablement croire qu'il s'agissait d'un pouvoir du Côté Obscur et, après cette crise, il délaissa la technique du Sosie au profit des illusions.

Interzting inz't it?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

???

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 08:52 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

That moment when you actually bother to copy and paste what he said and Google translate and realize he is more intelligent then some of the members here...

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
That moment when you actually bother to copy and paste what he said and Google translate and realize he is more intelligent then some of the members here...
thumb up

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 09:08 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Holonet O.K... But Thiz iz an inzterzting abilitiez.
Yhea I pazz my time during almozt 3 yearz at Holonet.. I'm a prenium member able to d

My knowledge of the force zurpazz your, but I have to admit zometime I get lazy and don't want to uze it....

I have already immagine thiz technic.. But never knew than it actually already exizt and have a name...

I'm trying to imagine what we could doe with the force with bazic technic by learning the deapezt mechanic etc.... Like Revan did, it waz juzt the begining of my Revan fanboyizm....

But I'm more technology.. I have imagine the deadliezt ztarfighter ever made !!!
Immagine actualy 36 variationz...

In any way google tranzlate dozen't work very well on me zince I have the Z factor + My horrible grammar XD. (Thiz iz not excluziv to my englizh...)

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 09:22 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

An other example of what can happen when I uzed my knowledge :

Well I waz editing my mezzage and the flop time out. Zo I'm repozting.

Originally posted by Zampanó
The quality of a thread is inversely proportional to the number of instances of the letter "z" within.

Neph is correct. The type of drain that is represented by Darth N. and Kreia, et. al. is different in kind from that which other Sith Lords have used. In fact, the KotOR 2 narration from Kreia regarding the drain is strong evidence that Revan is not a user of the drain. The technique in question is an instinctive hunger that operates in the dimension of Force Bonds (or a lack thereof). By comparison, Revan's own well of power has always been described as powerful and self sufficient. It is unlikely that Revan would experience an instinctive hunger for connection, given the place her character holds in the era. (N.B. Revan is the distant father, the self-contained enigma, and earning her approval is the point of much of Kreia's actions, I think.)

From the opposing side, I've yet to see much evidence that Revan is, in fact a user of the drain. Even with the utmost degree of intellectual charity, the best line of argument I've seen is that since Revan is the proximate cause of the assassins' knowledge, then Revan must be their teacher. Next, they argue that every teacher must know the content of what they teach. This line of argument fails on at least two levels. First, Kreia says explicitly that the drain technique cannot be taught. Secondly, there are many instances where a teacher cannot do the thing they teach. No olympic coach can do the specific thing they are teaching, and in fact most olympic coaches do not hold olympic medals.

Neph's right and pretty and you are all wrong.

Dam you.
Revan thirzt of connection and knowledge. Yhea, that'z what I waz talking about.
Revan have more abilitiez than he really need drain healing and dark healing 3 bailituez to one purpuze healing... That'z becaue he he'z a great teacher cappable of devlopped the potential of any ztudent by adapting him to their own ztyle.

Thiz waz an argument in my primitivz Revan light zaber ztyle theoriez to confirm than Revan mazter evry ztylez....

Exept than Revan iz not a zimple olympic coach... Revan like yoda uze force knowledge, to increze their panel of abilitiez or devlopp them. If he iz not the kind of guy to uze one abilitiez, that dozen't mean than he cannot uze it. Yoda have demonztrated a perfect maztery of zome abilitiez at the firzt uze, becauze he uze hiz force knowledge in hiz meditation, and that what give the edge in term of force power aginzt a V.Z againzt plagueiz.
Revan drain are great.
Not giga drain like nihiluz did, juzt a conztent feading on the force and living entitiez in the era (with alzo a great range...) feeding on a zmall portion but on numerouz entitiez, that'z make hiz aura very perceptible, but he did only thiz when he waz darth Revan. They retake the idea in 3.0. But he uze the device becauze hiz drain can juzt increaze hiz power or heal him not bring back the emperor....
Or clazzic drain... and perharp even death field. Darth Revan iz the kind of huy who'z the zuper generalizt. The kind of guy who want to mazter every technic...

Revan iz more drain life where nihiluz iz more force drain.... Evne if Revan uze froce drain too.... Theyr many myzteriouz thing about Darth Revan (nit the 3.0 one...)

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure "Death Field" and "Deadly Field" are the exact same thing LeGenD.

True and falze..... It baze on the death field, thiz a death field but modfied for more killing effectivity rather than power abzorbing effectivity...

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Separating Drain force and Drain life doesn't make any sense considering Force energy and life energy are the same thing. #Gamemechs

Mozt of drainer uze both in the zame time becauze they don't even know than there iz two differentz abiltiez...

Force drain iz more conziztant, it bring more power if you target force uzer.... Becauze there iz vital energy and force energy if you drain force you dizable the power of your opponent, but if you are not a mazter of the drain you will uze more power than you take power to your foe...
It can alzo zerve az life drain, but it'z lezz effectiv than the real life drain.
Of courze force uzer have more vital energy, but that'z nothing compare to there force power, vital energy iz the energy that keep all living being alive zimply. If both energy came from the forc directly... The force manifezt itzelf with different azpectz....
Nihiluz giga drain iz more force drain, if your over drain force enrgy you deztroy the vital energy, more than draining it... In fact Nihiluz, drain an entire planet in the hope to find a force uzer to abzorb thiz energy one force uzer compt more than billionz of non force uzer even if they have alzo force energy and if a part of their vital energy can be converted into force energy.

If hiz Giga drain waz life drain he won't care about force uzer preznece on the planet where he giga drain.... Becauze the vital energy of a normal force uzer (Jedi level) iz only ten time zuperior than a normal human.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I always thought of it as the midichloraians being blocked, since they are the passage between the Force and the life form.

Az I zaid vital energy iz alzo an energy wich came from the force. But that'z not pure force energy---> pure power.

An example of thiz iz the jedi healing, wich iz bazicly feeding on force energy to regenerate cell and vital energy.

Medichlorianz have thiz pmechaniz of brought connexion to the force ---> more vital energy, but they can alzo convert vital energy into force energy.... Thiz iz the point.

But there iz zome life form with juzt a ridiculouz low level of medichlorian. ut each cell have a natural connection to the force, but autmoticaly retranzform it in vital energy... Vital energy iz uze in permance trhough metabolizm etc.... If you are aging that'z becauze you begin to looze connection in the force.

Durge iz ztrong in the force, he have a lot of vital energy but any force power that'z an example.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 09:37 PM