KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Best usage of the environment in combat

Best usage of the environment in combat
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Best usage of the environment in combat

An opponent doesn't need to always be totally skilled to outwit an opponent, what are some examples of environmental manipulation in duels? When has a fight between two opponents called for usage of factors outside of the duel? Did the opponent utilize winds or manipulate terrain, when the duelist was being driven back- how did they respond?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 09:19 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

You can one-shot Desann by applying force push on a pillar with the right angle(if you can manage to get him below the pillar) when you face him in JA as Jaden. Does that count?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 09:50 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sinious
You can one-shot Desann by applying force push on a pillar with the right angle(if you can manage to get him below the pillar) when you face him in JA as Jaden. Does that count?

that's Kyle Katarn not Jaden you derp stick out tongue

Also. Xanatos and Qui-Gon/Tiny-Wan.Xanatos forced them into a cave and used to the darkness to his advantage. T

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 02:28 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Collapsing a temple on someone seemed to be an extremely effective way of ending them when the point of a lightsaber wouldn't do.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 02:40 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Revan. He threw a lid at some guy.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 04:22 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bane's masterful use of nexuses

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 04:24 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah that Death Field on Prakith seemed to get the job done thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 04:33 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

thumb up That was pretty sweet. He should have used it to **** with people more often.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 04:35 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Barriss vs. Ahsoka.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 05:11 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Shaak Ti, Anya Kuro, and Plo Koon

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 05:20 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Barriss vs. Ahsoka.

Awesome fight btw thumb up

Oh and how the freaking flip, did we all forget about Satele Vs Malgus and more importantly, Luke Vs Vader in ESB? SHAME

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 05:28 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 06:29 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

LMAO my bad.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2014 11:25 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

How are we all forgetting Sidious flinging pods at Yoda in the senate chamber?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2014 03:56 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Yoda doing that cool ass spinning throw

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2014 04:07 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Obiwan had the high ground!

Mara Jade Skywalker...all the time! She almost never takes the enemy on straight up. When your best powers are Force Concealment and Danger Sense, going Batman on your enemies is the best way to do it.

All the Sith Lords who like abusing Dark Side Nexuses to do things they couldn't normally do.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2014 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Sinious
LMAO my bad.

Shame on you (please log in to view the image) and you call yourself a Kyle Katarnian pfft

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 01:04 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

IIRC he was a Desannian.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 01:06 AM
TerasKasi1023

I'm partial to An'ya Kuro and her use of the plant life on Cophrigan 5 , the saber strike she used after ensnaring Vader in the vines would've ended any other combatant (save for the obvious of course).

Quinlan Vos using beast control on Kashyyk during order 66 was also pretty awesome.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 02:10 AM
Click here to Send TerasKasi1023 a Private Message Find more posts by TerasKasi1023 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Shame on you (please log in to view the image) and you call yourself a Kyle Katarnian pfft

I do respect the beard but I played those games 10 years ago so I misremembered a minor detail about the final fight. big grin

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 12:10 PM