KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Rebellion Luke Skywalker Respect Thread

Rebellion Luke Skywalker Respect Thread
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

Rebellion Luke Skywalker Respect Thread

My lord, my timing is awful- Nova shit one out the day before I cleaned up mine. Not entirely finished, (Still have to read through The Last Command, amongst a few other minor details.) but in a lot of ways is more complete than Nova's, if not as well organized.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/newguy12/blog/

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jan 14th, 2015 at 04:56 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 04:48 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good job, although I noticed you pinched a comic scan from Nova/DC. Would have been fair to at least credit them for it.

That is if it originates with them, anyway.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:56 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Isn't Kar Vastor a guy who fought Mace Windu?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 07:18 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

I'd add, to his feats, the redemption of Darth Vader. First Sith Lord in thousands of years to be redeemed. It's worth something. To me, at least.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 07:36 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Infinitely better then Nova's. Well done broski. thumb up
quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Good job, although I noticed you pinched a comic scan from Nova/DC. Would have been fair to at least credit them for it.

That is if it originates with them, anyway.

Your obsession with Nova in unhealthy. What scan are you referring to?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 12:20 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Your obsession with Nova in unhealthy. What scan are you referring to?
Coming from the guy who complains about people using quotes from novels just because you found them first roll eyes (sarcastic) If anyone's obsessed with him, it's the people going out of their way to try prove their respect threads are better than his ect.

This one.
Nova's:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...00085-43258.jpg
NewGuy's:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...85080-43261.jpg

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 12:24 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Name of comic? I'll scan one myself and give it to NewGuy to quit your bitching.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 12:26 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

..who's bitching? I just noticed he used someone else's scan without crediting them. You would lose your shit in a hurry if someone did that to you.

Stop being sensitive, Ant.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 12:28 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I don't believe in the concept of crediting people for your work on respect threads all together (unless you get it from me), so your barging into this thread is uncalled for.
PM me the scans he didn't credit and I'll give him my own versions, no need to do your opening post about how he "pinched" in Nova's scans. Try to appreciate the actual thread.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 12:30 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I don't believe in the concept of crediting people for your work on respect threads all together (unless you get it from me), so your barging into this thread is uncalled for.
Crediting people for taking the time out of their day to scan a comic or type out a quote and post it for you, instead of just taking their material and passing it off like you collected it yourself, is okay in your book? Cool. And I can "barge" into a public thread all I like.
quote:
PM me the scans he didn't credit and I'll give him my own versions
Not my responsibility, just making an observation is all.
quote:
, no need to do your opening post about how he "pinched" in Nova's scans. Try to appreciate the actual thread.
Like you appreciate Nova's threads? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Also:
Originally posted by ILS
Good job
I'm not seeing why you're so upset tbh. Are you mad because we aren't all circle jerking NewGuy whilst simultaneously hating on Nova irrationally?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 12:36 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

1. *glances at my respect threads* yeah. And what you're disrespectful.
2. I don't recall anyone asking for your observations, but okay.
3. If he produced high-quality threads, I would respect them.
4. Obviously, go get the lube and join. That being staid, stop derailing.
---
Luke's mental resistance feat in the thread is enormously impressive, to be honest.
Besides Revan, Luke even as of this era seems to have among the best mental defenses.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 12:51 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Great work.

Luke, as of Rebellion, eventually became a powerful Jedi after being trained by Yoda and Obi-Wan.

Against Sidious, he made a mistake of throwing his lightsaber away and foolishly compromised on his defensive abilities.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jan 14th, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 12:56 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody needs to ask for my observations for them to be given smile Also I recall you making similar "observations" on Fated's Xanatos thread complaining about him using one of your opening lines or something, although you've deleted it since then. Those double standards though.

I wasn't the one who derailed this thread in all reality, although indulging your nonsense is my contribution to the derailing. I'll leave you to it.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 12:59 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

You're right, I forgot about that. I'll take it down later this afternoon.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jan 14th, 2015 at 01:18 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 01:05 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

-Done

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 01:23 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Great work.

Luke, as of Rebellion, eventually became a powerful Jedi after being trained by Yoda and Obi-Wan.

Against Sidious, he made a mistake of throwing his lightsaber away and foolishly compromised on his defensive abilities.

That wasn't foolish, he threw away his lightsaber, essentially throwing away the darkside and saying

"Look Palps, ya failed alright? Get over it."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 01:30 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Zenwolf
That wasn't foolish, he threw away his lightsaber, essentially throwing away the darkside and saying

"Look Palps, ya failed alright? Get over it."

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 01:32 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

/Shrug

Don't believe me, fine, but Luke didn't act foolishly.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 01:34 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Zenwolf
/Shrug

Don't believe me, fine, but Luke didn't act foolishly.

No, your quote is very funny. And nicely done.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 01:35 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
No, your quote is very funny. And nicely done.

Ah, yeah I thought it was amusing.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 01:37 PM