KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Question about Darth Baras

Question about Darth Baras
Started by: ChaosTheory123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Question about Darth Baras

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Darth Baras: An extremely powerful dark council member, Baras was a master lightsaber duelist (stalemated Satele Shan) and force user (Easily subdued Darth Angral with lightning). With the power to control an entity, Baras's own strength was amplified by an Ancient Sith Entity and Sel Makor. At this point Darth Baras was considered "nigh indestructible". Despite these odds, the Emperor's Wrath defeated Baras in a long and epic confrontation. After his defeat of Baras, the Wrath's position was absolute, and no dark council member would dare to cross his path.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05jf_k5hBxM 2:30

Respect the Emperor's Wrath!

Just want to know where the bolded comes from

I haven't gotten to play TOR, most of what I know s through hearsay, respect threads, and watching some fights and cutscenes.

Just want to know where the implication he's amped by either comes from, because knowing makes playing connect the dots a bit easier :hmm

Also, any indication the Dark Council members present during the Sith Warrior vs Darth Baras fight had ever met a Voice of the Emperor to possibly call Baras on his bluff anyway?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 06:30 AM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Sel Makor mentions that he'd given power to a Sith Lord who'd visited him. The Empire had only discovered Voss recently, but iirc Baras had found it beforehand (or at least had visited Sel Makor at some point) and worked out a plan to trap the Emperor, so he's the obvious solution.

Marr had met a Voice at one point in the Thanaton comics I believe.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 09:40 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Sel Makor mentions that he'd given power to a Sith Lord who'd visited him. The Empire had only discovered Voss recently, but iirc Baras had found it beforehand (or at least had visited Sel Makor at some point) and worked out a plan to trap the Emperor, so he's the obvious solution.

Yea, him and Thanaton met this dude:
(please log in to view the image)

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 12:34 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Would you happen to have a link to a youtube video or screen cap that has Sel-Makor mentioning this? :hmm

Not doubting you, more so just habit of making sure to have tangible evidence of scans and video to back up things I say for argument's sake.

Originally posted by psmith81992
Yea, him and Thanaton met this dude:
(please log in to view the image)

Alright then :hmm

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 05:24 PM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 05:30 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Couldn't that have been in reference to Fulminiss? :hmm

As far as I've heard, Fulminiss himself was being amped by Sel-Makor as well.

Given it's the Jedi Knight storyline too, wouldn't that make more sense contextually? Or am I missing something (which is entirely possible given I haven't played TOR)?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 05:42 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You can ask him who the Sith was and he says:

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 05:46 PM
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

You can ask him who the Sith was and he says:

Ah

That works then

Thanks

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 06:02 PM